Birthday

(I wrote this to get it off my mind. Funtime Freddy has been invading my thoughts...

With yandere, insanity and heavy smut...

It's a female reader like the other ones, sorry guys.

The cover isn't mine, either.)

|♡|♡|♡|

'GOD DAMN IT BALLORA YOU CAN GO TO HELL BITCH BACK OFF ALREADY!!'

None of these words were spoken out loud, of course. That would have meant death. Crawling on the floor as quietly as possible was made all the harder with the fucking HandUnit voice booming throughout the Gallery. Heart pounding, you struggled to keep your breathing to a minimum without passing out altogether.

Ballora's music-box tune spun in and out of earshot, and for one awful instant you saw her slender legs twirling in your vision. You lay as still as you could manage, well aware of how close you were to a horrific end.

The door to the breaker room was still so far away, the fluorescent light flickering. Taunting you. You could see the Funtime Freddy poster taped to it.

'Who the hell designed these monstrosities, anyways? Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? Fuck, it must be awful having someone redesign you in white and pink. Funtime Foxy is confusing enough.'

The constant stop and go pace was going to drive you to scream, but you couldn't bring yourself to try and crawl much faster. Ballora was persistent; was she just going to spin around like this the entire night? Would she really not return to her stage anymore?

It seemed not.

'No, I've got to reset the fucking power...'

After what felt like an eternity, you crawled up the step and back onto your feet, sliding into the breaker room and praying Ballora stayed in her room.

The lighting inside was worse than the pitch black Gallery. The overhead lights flickered at a slower rate, and all you could make out were wires and the console in front of you.

'Shit, how many of these need to be reset? Do I have to do all of them?'

You paused, hand about to press the first button. Was that... giggling? It sure as hell sounded like it. But what the hell would be in the breaker room giggling?

'Wait, what's this mascot response... thing? What?

... OH GOD WHO THE HELL IS IN HERE?'

The lighting flashed again, and you caught sight of something that looked disturbingly heavy and very mascot-shaped. Bear-shaped, even. It's hand was distorted, and another flash showed the Bon-Bon puppet attached.

'FUCK SHIT CRAP HELL.'

The power. The goddamned power. One last glance at the animatronic making you shiver, you hoped Funtime Freddy stayed put and began to boot the separate systems back up.

Fuck it would take forever at this rate!

Rustling made you look back up. It was definitely rustling.