Mattsun x Reader! (Aoharu x Kikanjuu)

You were very worried about how your boyfriend, Masamune was doing after the TGC battle. He refused to eat, refused to work and even refused to talk to you. Normally whatever issues he had, he would share them with you. Talk it out with you, even if you sometimes didn't understand at all what he was talking about. But he does that. He hates seeing you left in the dark. But now that his conditions worsened, he didn't even looked at you anymore which hurted your feelings greatly but you understood why. So that was why you were standing in front of his apartment door right now, to make him talk.

You knocked on the door repeatedly for a moment, hoping that he would hear you. You heard shuffling noises behind the door for a while before it opened, revealing the blond male behind. His lifeless eyes crept up to your face but showed no reaction. Instead, he looked more annoyed by your sight.

"Go home, y/n..." he growled fiercely and was about to close the door again when you stucked your feet in the doorway.

"No, Mattsun. You have to talk to me," you replied. You had promised to yourself to not waver but your first attempt failed when he just growled at you earlier. He never talked like that to you. But you were a girl with so much hope that you decided to stick to the plan.

"'Mattsun?'" he repeated instead of talking about the real topic at hand. "Who asked you to call me that? Only Yuki's allowed," he said. "After all, he's all I ever need," he glared into your e/c orbs. "So go away y/n. I don't need you anymore."

You stood like a statue there when the words left his mouth. The mouth that never utters words like that to you. The mouth that had been keeping you smiling for your whole life.

"Matts-"

"I told you! Don't call me that!" he yelled. "Just go away! I don't need you, y/n! And I never wanted to see your face again!"

He pushed your shoulder away so hard that your back hit the metal railings behind you as he slammed the door in front of your face. Your back hurted so much but your heart hurted more. You just wanted to get out of there when the door on your left opened to reveal another blond boy, Tachibana Hotaru was looking rather worriedly at you. It seemed like he overheard you.

"Y-y/n, are you okay?" he asked as he approached you.

You were trying hard not to cry. You hated crying, especially if you were in public. So, instead of crying, you smiled.

"Don't worry, Tachibana-san. I'm fine. I'll come back tomorrow," you said, patting his shoulder as you walked past him, heading back to your home.

Just as you closed the door, you broke into tears as you slid down the door, burying your face into your folded arms over your knees.

'I was just trying to help. Why did he say that? Why must he go so far? Am I really not needed? Does he really not love me anymore?' you asked repeatedly in your mind. 'I-I knew it... He never looked at me that way after all.. I was just too paranoid of him.. T-then, I g-guess m-my life has no meaning after all.. I should have just died that day. Why did he saved me from the bullies? Why did he saved me if he's going to do the same to me anyway? What difference does it make?! I don't matter to him after all, am I now?! H-he never sees me as a friend, as his best friend, what more to say his girlfriend. I guess I never learn, too... I always got so manipulated easily with kind smiles and talks. I always got lied to many times, yet...I never learn.'

You cried harder, hot tears flowing down your cheeks.

'I'm weak, that's why. A weak, nothing person like me shouldn't have existed at all. Even if I'm gone, no one would have noticed anyway because I'm so not important...and nothing, and useless, and weak and stupid. What good anyway if I am to live? People always push me away, saying things like, 'Get the hell out of here! What do you think you're doing?!' or, 'What are you still doing here?! Just disappear already! Can't you see that you're being such a drag?!'