Prologue

Spencer and Toby had decided to have a little get together, purposely inviting both Hanna and Caleb. They thought they would make the perfect couple and all their other friends were in on it and agreed. Tonight would be the first night Hanna and Caleb met.

Hanna arrives first and Spencer welcomes her in and explains the whole situation and if she agrees to it her and Caleb would be starring in a reality TV show where couples are put together and the first time they meet is at the alter, although they both said they had to meet each other before the deal was made, so some conditions were adjusted.

Meanwhile Toby explains to Caleb the whole situation and how it works. Caleb seems to like the idea considering that he has had no luck with love. Toby decides its time for Hanna and Caleb to finally meet each other and welcomes Caleb into the room where Spencer is.

As soon as he enters the room and lays eyes on her something clicks. Her wavy blonde hair falls perfectly over her shoulders and her blue eyes glisten. She is wearing a blue patterned dress that fits her curves perfectly. Caleb introduces himself as does Hanna and they reach to shake hands, as their hands collide a spark is given off and their is a definite connection there.

Hanna likes what she sees, he seems like the perfect guy. Polite and gentle, brown hair and brown eyes that draw you in. And an added bonus, through his tightly fitted shirt you can tell he has a pretty firm six pack. This might actually work, she thought to herself, impressed with the guy Spencer had set her up with. Apparently he is Toby's best mate.

"So are we doing this?" Caleb asks nervously.

"Well I can't see why not, we may as well give it a try" Hanna agrees to do it. She cannot wait to get to know this guy more and see where it leads. Technically they will get married before they even get an opportunity to know each other, but hopefully that doesn't get in the way. Hanna and Caleb both like what they see in each other and want to give this a shot, whatever this is. Spencer and Toby already know they will be the most perfect couple. There is something special there already and they only meet a few minutes ago.