Secret Confessions

(Till's POV)

“Where… you taking me?” asked Richard while slurring his words.

“That’s the third time you’ve asked me that. For the last time: we’re going to our hotel room.”

“Why?”

“*Sigh.* Nevermind. Now let’s go.”

“But I wan… go back,” slurred Richard as I led him off the elevator.

“Not a chance. You’ve had way too much as it is.”

“I need… ladies.”

“There’re women waiting for us in our room.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now come.”

“Yesss Massster.”

I pick him up and carry him down the hall. There’s no way he can walk on his own without falling.

“Till? Why you carry me? I walk fine.”

“No you can’t.”

“Yesss I can.”

“No you can’t. Now hush.”

“But-“

“I said hush!”

“You don’t need to be sssoo mean Massster.”

Master? What’s wrong with him? He never calls me that. Whatever. I stop in front of the door and carefully set Richard down. He leans against me as I pull out my key-card and slip it into the reader.

“How many Massster?”

“How many what?”

“Girlsss.”

“I don’t know.”

Damn! I didn’t think he would remember that. I pull the card out and open the door.

“Why sssooo dark? Where’sss the girlsss?” asked Richard as we walked into the room.

“*Sigh.* I hate to break it to you, but there are no women here,” I said as I closed the door and turned on the light.

“Why you lie to me?! I wanna fuck sssome chicksss!”

“You’re not fucking anybody in that condition,” I said as I started laughing.

“What’sss sssooo funny? I’m seriousss.”

I start laughing a little harder. He’s so hilarious when he’s drunk. I put the chain in place and put my card in my pocket. Then I drag Richard over to the bed and make him sit down.

“What are you doing?! I wanna go back to the party!”

“You’re not going anywhere.”

“Come on Massster! Let’sss go back!”

“No!”

“Pleassse?”

“No! Now cut it out!”

Richard gets up and stumbles toward the door. Before I can get to him; he trips over his feet and falls on his face.

“Fuck! That really hurt!”

“*Sigh* What am I gonna do with you Richard? Now I have to clean up that carpet burn under your eye,” I said as I helped him to his feet.

“I wanna party Massster!”

“Well… You can’t.”

“Aaawww! Come on Massster!” pleaded Richard as he fell against my chest.