-1

How you met

----

Ian Gallagher-
With a bat in hand and an angry expression plastered on my face I ran across the road towards Kash and Grab.

I swung the door open with force making sure it made a bang as it came in contact with a shelf.

"Ian Gallagher" I sung out.

"Yeah just a minute" he called from the other side of the convenient store.

As he stepped out, he must not have recognized who I was because he gave me a shy smile that almost, almost made me fallback.

I stepped forward and placed the bat on top of my shoulders.

"Uh what are you doing with that?" He questioned whilst slightly backing away.

"I know what you did to my cousin mandy, you perv!"

He inhaled sharply.

"Nobody fucks around with the milkovich's and gets away with it" I said as I swung my bat.

"Shit" he cursed while he ducked out of the way of the bat.

"Wait please, there's been a miss understanding"

Ian ran and hid behind the cash register to catch his breath.

"Stop running Ian. You know there's no way out" I crouched down to his level.

"I didn't touch mandy. She lied" he pleaded with me.

"I know who you are but you don't seem to know me" I countered. "That hardly seems fair"

He sat up. "I know who you are, Y/N Y/L/N.

"Well don't forget that name cause it's not the last you'll hear of it" I said as I got up from my crouched postion.

"Wait. Do you believe me?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, Gallagher. But I'll just leave you for mikey"

When I left the store I turned around only to see ian with his head in his hands.

"Hm, poor kid. He'll learn" I placed the bat back on top of my shoulders and walked away as if nothing happened.

--------

Lip Gallagher-
My sister Karen asked if I could drop some off her old books off at sheila's by this afternoon.

So that's what I'm currently doing, walking in the freezing cold lugging around books for my ungrateful older sister.

The sky was grey and still, only a few rays of sunshine making it through the dense clouds, shadowing the path ahead of me.

"Ouch" I said under my breath as I stumbled over a rock.

I heaved the bag of books into a more comfortable carrying position.

"Only one more block" I sighed.

Looking around at my surroundings I noticed things I never usually have. Like how the children run around laughing as if they don't have a care in the world. The tree branches are becoming hollow and brittle showcasing their old age, or the way leaves from the old tree at the corner of the street cascades down to the grimy path.

I hadn't noticed that I was only a few houses away from sheila's. The air around me seemingly got colder so I decided to pick up the pace.

I walked up to the front porch of sheila's and was about to knock on the door when it suddenly came flying open throwing me off balance. I land in a heap on the ground, the books scattered around me.