The gangsters girl

Chapter 1.

I hate being the new girl. Is my first day of 11 grade. The worst thing is that I'm going to a new school, is just that I'm very shy and smart! Yea I know what your thinking nerd! Well I am. When I was younger I was really fat with pimple, I was made fun of allot. Now I'm all skinny and tall, but inside I'm the same girl. Just as I was about to get up my mom called me

"Aria, come down is time for your first day!"

"Ok, mom" I said back with a frown!

I'm honestly scare of people. I got on a pair of sweater on and blue jean. Yea I know I'm not the best dresser!

"Sweetie you don't want to be late on your first day."

I look at her with a fake smile

"Sorry mom, I guess I was to excited for my new school, I couldn't sleep." I lied, I hate lying! I don't want to hurt my moms feeling, she finally got a job she always wanted. I hate hurting people more then lying!

I got my schedule from the office. History first period, not bad i love history. I walk in the room.

"Hello, sweeties whats your name" a skinny blonde women asked.

"Aria." I said shyly

"What?" A guy from the back said with a mean stare! He look scary and mean, kind of cool.

"Aria." I said a little louder looking down

"How about you sit with Jayden at the back!" The teacher pointed at the back where the guy was siting. I walk quietly! As I said down, Jayden said

"Listen bitch don't mess with me and I will leave you alone."

"Ok.I won't." I look down

"You want me to show you around " He said with a grin and one of his eyebrow up

Chapter 2

"Sure" I said shyly knowing he doesn't want a no for an answer.

"Good,we will have lots fun."He said with another grin.

What does he mean. I'm scared of many guys. I'm honestly scared of being raped. Something by looking at him, makes me feel like he's not a rapest.

After class he showed me my other class.

"Im going to meet you at your locker before lunch and dont talk to anyone with a royals jacket, understand." he look at me with a mean but soft stare "yea."

Royls? are they bad or somthing.

I went straight to my locker, everyone look at me all weird and some didnt notice me. I hate having to walk and seeing couples make out. Wheres Jayden? was he really going to show up. As I was opening my lock someone grab me by my waist. Im scare I mean who can it be. I want to scream but I cant im scare.

"You miss me?" the sounds like Jayden

I turn around

"ummm......I didn't see you and...... I umm.." I dont know what to say hes too close to me. He back out a little.

"You look really shy and quit, thats a bad thing guys dont like that." he said with a girn

" I am and I honestly dont mind guys not liking me." he smile

"so you not a whore, good because I like quit and nice .." He winked

"Do you have a girlfriend or somthing," why woukd I ask him that. Stupid

Chapter 3

"Nah yet, most of the girls are all sluths and I can get lots of girls but I just,I don't know I don't have feelings for anyone ." is he trying to say he wants me. Of course not hes cute and cool, im just a new kid.

" Yo men, wanna go beat the fuck out of the stupid ugly royals" some guy came behind Jayden.

"what they do now."

"They trying to get a head of our game and whos this girl?"

"New kid and yea and call mike to meet up at the downtown alley near the old building, unless hes to chicken."

"alright bro, and imma leave you two alone." the guy smile at me. He had the same symbol in his jacket like Jayden "AURA"

im guessing gang name.

"so what do you like to do?" as he got closer to me

im scare and hes a little to close. his face is right in my face. I want to run or cry.

"Please dont hurt me." I finally said

"im not going to hurt you hun, imma just tell you something." He said with a smirk

He look at me and whisper

"Watch out" then he walked away.

Vote and favourite if you want to read more!!! I just made this story!!

I slowly sat down. Then tears trip from my eye. Why am I crying, is not like he did anything bad! Then I remember the time I got bullied. Why does everyone hate me. What should I watch out from! I never really had a real close friend but Stacie. I got up and decided to go downstairs to the cafe.

"Hay, what do we have here?"A guy said looking at me

"Me?" I look down scared

"No shit, I've seen you with Jayden he your friend." He ask

"Not really!" I said wishing I can leave. There was a group of guys, one had "royals" on it.

"Your a .....