mirror

madaming pangarap sa buhay ang si stephanie. bata p lang siya iniisip n nya kung ano ung magiging buhay nya s hinaharap. not knowing that evrything na pinangarap at inisip nya is exactly the opposite of what will happen to her life, mainly because of some decisions she choose. decisions that had a great impact in her life that changed her point of view on certain matter especially on love.

while lying in her bed, after thinking about the things that happnened this day. isa lang nasa isip nya.. ito n ang araw to let go of the past. to finally move on and just be happy and contented with whats going on in her life. after all, she still have elijah, her son. a three year old child that depends on her in everything.

yes. shes a single mother.  when asked where is the father, she often says. " andun s kanila" .. just to lighten the mood and to excuse herself from any other questions. but at the end of the day. kahit siya yan ang tanong.. asan n nga ba ang tatay ng anak nya.

they decided to end things  now.. yes..today.. thats why shes in pain. lost for words to describe what shes going through right at this very moment. but because og elijah they still decided to communicate provided n walang pakelamanan.. kanya knya nah kung baga.. may anak lng sila. wala ng sila. period. and as much as she wants to deny it.. shes still hurting.. theyve gone through a lot and as a girl, shes still hoping for a sweet come back. pero tama p nga b n umasa s ganon. hindi ito teleserye n tulad ng nababasa at nppanood.. totoong buhay to. at  wala nmn tau mgagawa kng hnd n talga pra saten ang gusto ntin.. u cannot have everything u need and want at the same time..may mga tao lng tlga n swerte s buhay at merong hindi ganon k swerte pero pede na. sakto lng..

and she would like to consider herself n saktong swerte lng.. because as we all know..being a single mother is a very difficult task. but right now. with open arms. shes willing to take the challenge.