Scar x Reader

In pride rock (y/n) was laying around under a shady tree taking a nice nap. Then that was interrupted when a pebble hit her head. "Scar." She mumbled as she looked up at one of the rock ledges and saw him with a smirk. "I see your awake now." He said acting innocent as he looked at her. "Is there a reason you woke me up with a pebble." She said as she interrogated him with a grumpy look only to still have that smirk on his face. "Well the answer is simple, I wanted to bother you." He said bluntly causing (y/n) look  unpleased and she just sighed. She stood up and went up to the ledge net to him. "What do you want?" She said getting this over with, knowing Scar, he would just bother her for nothing unless he gets something out of it. "Smart as always (y/n), we're going for a hunting trip. I am ravished with hunger right now." He said as he stood up and started making his way through the pride-lands. "As much as "I want to eat right now, you know your father and brother are on respecting the order of the circle of life Scar." She said following him anyway. He just scuffed it off not caring. "Do I look like I care for that mumbo jumbo shtick? All want is to get something to eat." "And another reason why your father won't let you be king." She said bluntly with a little mocking. "I can be king if I was born first instead of Mufasa. It wouldn't matter if I followed their rule of the pride-lands." He said to her a little more insulted then irritated. "Hey don't worry, if Mufasa passes you'll get to be king." She said with a hence of dark comedy as she giggled causing Scar to smirk. "That's why I like you (y/n), you not dumb enough to fall for this stupid false utopia." "Why thank- hey!" By then she was casing after him to get her revenge.

After they finished their playful fight, they focused back onto the hunt when they saw a pack of zebrass. "You'll take right, I'll take left." Scar whispered to her and she nodded. Then they slowly and quietly started making their way one their respected sides of the zebra pack waiting for the right time to strike. "What do you two think you're doing?!" An angry voice shouted causing the zebra to flee. When they looked to see who it was, it was Mufasa. "Looked what you did brother, you scared away our lunch." Scar said as he went up to his older brother. (y/n) went up as well but knew that they were in trouble. "You know the rules Scar, we can't just when we want to. It mess with the circle of life. If we did what we want there won't be enough food for anyone." Mufasa said but Scar wasn't really listening as he was using his aw to match Mufasa's speech. That caused (y/n) to giggle a little. Mufasa littler annoyed but just sighed. "I expect this much from you Scar, but why drag (y/n) into you immature stunts." That caught Scar's attention. "She was just laying around sleeping being bored, I was just helping her by giving her something to do." He said to his brother irritated. "You're lucky it was me and not father catching you. (Y/n), you can go ahead back home, I need to talk to Scar." He said giving her more of an order then a suggestion. She looked at Scar and he just waved his paw like he was shooing saying it was okay. Then she left back to pride-rock.

When she go back she saw the king himself. The she bowed down to him. "Good afternoon your majesty." The king looked at her. "How is Scar?" He asked her and stood back up and looked at the king. "He's doing fine, he's getting another lecture from Mufasa." The king sighed to her response. "I don't know what I'm going to do about that boy. I glad he has someone like you to occupy him and his shenanigans." (y/n) wasn't sure if that was a complement but smiled anyway.

As nightfall began (y/n) went with the lionesses to get ready for bed, but was stopped. Then she saw that it was Scar. "Is something wrong Scar?" She asked him but he didn't say anything and started nudging her to follow him. When they made their way to the back of pride-rock they stopped. "Okay, what's wrong?" She asked him more serious since he's never done this before. "You'll stick with me no matter what (y/n)?" He asked her not acting like his usual self. "Did Mufasa say something to you about me?" She asked but he didn't look to her. She sighed and bonk him on the head. "Ah! What was that for?!" "For not acting like yourself. Look what ever Mufasa said that made you all moody, don't let it get to you. I'll be by you side even if you won't be king, I'll still follow you." She said looking at the horizon before them. "It's always weird." "What is?" He asked her. "How the pride-lands and the lands beyond the border are divide. It get just as much sunlight as here and yet it looks so lifeless." She said only to hear Scar groan. "Seriously, it's bad enough I get lesson and speeches from them but you too." That caused (y/n) to giggle. "I'm sorry." Then she laid her head on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" "I'm tired, night." She said with a smile on her face. "I your tired, go back with the others. It dangerous for someone like you to sleep outside." "Its fine if you here. You're all the protection I need." He scoffed at her. "Why would I do something ridiculous like that?" He said but didn't move. (y/n) just shrugged and started drifting to sleep. Scar groaned again and moved her on his back as he took her back inside. "You more trouble then you worth."

As time progressed Scar and (y/n) were getting closer. But like all good things, they must come to an end. "Move, move!" the king yelled ordering the Lionesses to fight for their king. The reason? They were under attack by another pack of territorial lions. Their king wanted to expand but pride-land's king wouldn't allow it and so they attacked. Mufasa and Scar were to stay behind in case something happens to the king and they were in need of a new ruler. As the battle was commencing (y/n) started making her way to help her king who seemed to be losing the fight with the other king. Then she saw that her king was down and wasn't getting up. "N-no, I won't let him win. I will protect the kingdom...for Scar." She then ran to the King and tackled him to a nearby bolder. "Y-you wretch." He couched out as he stood back up from the impact. She notice that back was on its way but she kept going. It started raining out of nowhere but she kept her ground against the king. Then he bit her neck and clawed his face and went blind. She felt the pain get to her but stood up to show her ground as she watched the king kept going backwards not being able to see only to lead to his demise fell in the raging river. (y/n) stated to walk away to the other lionesses only to fall to the ground. "(Y/n)!" She heard one of them say and saw it was Sarabi. "Are you okay?!" She asked pleading to see if see was okay only to see (y/n) shook her head. "I don't think I'll make it Sarabi...I never thought this was how I was going to go down...if I did...I would have told Scar...I loved him..." "You will (y/n)...You just need to get up. We're going back together." She said to her, but (y/n) knew that she was going to be able to come back. "Sarabi...Be good to Mufasa, even if he mates with another...I know he only sees you...and tell Scar...I'm sorry....I couldn't stay by...his side" Then (y/n)'s eye's closed shut leading Sarabi to a panic. "...(y-y/n)..." "..." "N-no..." Then another lionesses came over. "Let go Sarabi...she wouldn't want to see you like this." "...Okay."

After that, that arrivedback to pride-rock where Mufasa and Scar were waiting only to see a few membersmissing. "W-where is father?" Mufasa asked Sarabi only to see shook her head.Scar could care less of what happened to his father, since it didn't benefit him."We won, but you father has fallen." She said with a sully voice. Scar noticesomething was wrong. "Where is (y/n)?" He demanded the lioness to answer him.She was silent but looked the angry lion. "She loved you Scar-" "Where is she?!"He demanded louder causing Mufasa to block him in front of Sarabi. The rest ofthe lionesses looked down in despair knowing what happened which made Scar moreirritated. "She told me to tell you...She's sorry she couldn't come back to youside." "Lies!!" He said in an outburst not wanting to hear the truth. He wasabout to attack Sarabi but was stopped by Mufasa who attacked him in self-defenseleaving a mark on his brother's eye. "B-brother...I-I didn't mean-" "Forget it."Scar said not wanting to her his brother's apology and started walking awaydeep in pride-rock. 'Have fun being king. It won't last long till I take over.'He thought as he went to the shadows of pride-rock. "...(y/n)...You've failed me...butI won't let your death go down in vain when I rule over the pride-lands." Hesaid as he slowly laid down and his eyes glowed bright green in the darkshadows. "For you...my love."