Delivery Boy

One shot from me? : )

Jungkook x Sana One-Shot.

The format of this story is like a narration of Sana to Jungkook. It's like she's saying this to Kookie.

This is a true-to-life story.

*

It was a Friday? Yes, a Friday night.

I have an overnight duty because I'm a Medicine student. Me and my friends are hanging around the lobby of the hospital when you came. You're holding two or three? Boxes of pizza.

"Hi Sana," you greeted but I rolled my eyes on you. I'm really annoyed by you. You're always like this. Delivering food to me. You're not a delivery boy, but you always deliver foods for me. "I brought pizza." You placed it on the bench.

"What is that for?" I asked you with my eyebrows crossed.

"I-I figured out that you and your friends are hungry already, so I brought food for you." You smiled. You looked at your watch and told me that you have to go. You bid your goodbye to me and left afterwards.

I turned my head to see my friends and great, they are eating your pizza.

"C'mon, Sana, eat Jungkook's pizza." Momo said while holding two pizzas with both of her hands.

"Keep it. I'm not hungry." I told them and played with my phone.

*

"Good job, Ms. Minatozaki," Dr. Kang said. "You may now rest for a while. I will call you if we need your help."

"Thank you, doctor." I smiled and went to my table.

"Sana, you have a delivery." Mina said and gave me a paperbag. She left me after. Even though I didn't ask who bought it, I knew that it was you.

You have a yellow sticky note there saying:

Sana,

I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you in person. I'm too busy. Please eat it ^^

- JK

I opened the paperbag and say spicy rice cakes and ramen. You know that I love spicy foods.

My stomach grumbled. Of course, I'm hungry. I saw Chaeyoung passed by so I called her.

"Chae, I brought you lunch." I told her and grabbed the yellow sticky note and crumpled it.

"Really? Thank you!" She took the paperbag and happily passed by me.

I stood up and went to the canteen to buy food for myself.

*

I have another suitor. He is much better than you. Like me, Mark is a medicine student.

"We will go now!" Mark said to my classmates. They never liked Mark. They said that he's a playboy, but I didn't care. I still like him than you.

"Be safe!" Momo waved her hands as we walk away.

I hopped in Mark's car and so did he. He drove me to my house.

And when we reached my house, he opened the car's door for me. I got off of his car and faced him.

"Thanks, Mark." I told him.

"Good night, Sana." He told me and kissed me on my cheek. That was probably the best day of my life. Not until I saw you inside my house when I entered.