A Zelda Story Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in a far away land there lived a boy. A boy who dreamt of an adventure like no other. A boy who wished to slay the ancient dragon and save the princess from certain doom. This boys name was Link, he was a big fan of the legendary hero who once roamed the lands but sadly he was slain after saving countless lives on the battlefield against the most evil creature known to hylian.

Link wished to finish the task that the Legendary hero could not finish, even if he had to die trying, but how could a simple fisherman boy save the world from this evil creature you would ask, but thats where the story begins!

                    Chapter 1

Link sat in the almost broken down boat and fished like never before, he was determined to get more fish than he had ever caught before!.

Zelda stood on the bay yelling to link “Link do you want to come over here and talk to me? You cant run away from me forever!” Link glanced over to the bay where zelda was standing, her boyfriend was not far behind.

Link ignored Zelda and paddled further out towards the ocean where if something would happend noone could help, Zelda sighed on the beach and turned around and walked towards her boyfriend, “I wish link could just listen to me once” She layed her head against hes chest and began sobbing “He will eventually, hes your little brother after all”

Link was looking back at Zelda angrily and slammed hes arm against the boat, causing the boat to break and he fell into the ocean, Zelda heard the breaking boat  and screamed as she remembers that link cant swim, Link slowly drowned as the current dragged him further and further away…