Liar in red

-FrancisBonnefoy
Allen woke in jail. He looks at the large white leaf flag. 'Great Canada jail' he then shut his eyes to think. He wasn't quite sure how he was in Canadian jail. Or why he insisted on bringing drugs over the border. Even though the Mounties have expressed him 7 times to not do so. To which he had said. "Fuck you and your rules."
And they retaliated by tackling him to the ground.  

Allen could feel his left arm out of place. He could feel the bruises on his face. He also felt a large soft hand the was not his own on his face. He opened the non black eye. And saw dirty blonde hair next to him. He knew it was probably the head of staff or head of department. He looks up at the obviously irritated man. Wondering what to say.

James was staring at Allen.  He had his hand on the other man a face.  James was discussed. That some low life American would bring illegal drugs here. He wanted to wipe the floor with this dudes face. But he restricted himself. And spoke.

"Who do you think you are. Bringing these things in here?" 

When Allen heard that husky voice placed with that attractive man. He knew he was in deep shit. Allen looks up at the obviously French Canadian. He answered softly.

"I was going to sell them or anything. Their for me. And I have a prescription for them. In my bag. "

In James head when the red head spoke tiny angels sang but James wouldn't let that happen. He looks at Allen. "Liar...." James knew damn well the contents of the bag.

Allen looks at the blonde. "It's the truth. " he the reaches into his back pocket. "Oh. It's in here. " Allen hands it over. He watch the blonde snatching it and reading it.

James knew he'd get some heat for this.
He leans over so he and the American were nose to nose. "Everything is in order. Now get out of my city. " he brush the back of his hand on Allen face in a nice way. Making Allen purr softly.

Allen had already undone his hand cuffs. He smiles as he pushed James form closer softly. "You not so stuff...." he runs a hand through the blondes hair. And thence kisses the blondes cheek softly. James's heart beat rapidly. And he smirks. " You looks like a mess. " he says as he stood back up. "Your free to go. " he smiles genuinely and points to the exit.

Allen was relieved that he was off the hook. "Umm. When do you get off work?" Allen took a chance. James paused. "5:00." Allen smiles. "Call me and we'll go out sometime..." he leaves his number. James looks at the paper as the American left on the back it said. "See you later liar."