"Let it go." (Jack X Elsa )

A short story.
ElsaXJack Fanfic.
-
A feminine figure in the barren snow lands. This figure was completely alone, she walked with such a grimace on her face. This only made Jack frown himself. Even if this women wasn't a child; to him any kind of frown was unacceptable. She was obviously freezing. He could tell by the shivering of her body. The alabaster haired boy looked at her once again then floating behind her. He wondered if he was able to see her. There was only one way to find out.
"Hey!" Jack said in a voice that was all to familiar to the girl for some apparent reason.
She immediately turned, and spotted the alabaster haired boy directly in front of her. Her eyes widened as she backed away. Another person was here, but who was he?
"Y-Yes...?" She responded quite unsure at the moment.
"I can't help ,but notice you're so alone...Why are you out here?" He spoke, his voice carrying concern. He wasn't sure what to make of her. Did she carry regrets, or even evil intentions for he did not know.
"You need to get away from here I m-might hurt you!" Elsa demanded to the frost boy, her voice shakey only because of how cold she was. Her facial expression showed obvious distress.
"Why? How could yo-" and immediately afterwards she lifted her hand, and accidentally summoned ice from the ground up.

Jack looked at her, his eyes widened. He finally understood why and how he could be seen by her.
"You make ice,and snow?"
"Yes." Elsa immediately replied as she began to back away.
"I'm Jack,Jack Frost." He said looking at her. Not only was Elsa surprised, she was also unsure. The winter spirit talking to her? Memories of the winter spirit as a child haunted her. Since this only reminded her of the stories Anna and her used to read when she was not hiding her powers...
She brought herself back into reality where; she then realized her 'rudeness'.
"I am queen-... I mean Elsa." She said her voice like silk as she looked into the eyes of the winter spirit. His eyes like the cold ice she creates when reflecting off the bright blue sky.
"I see you make ice and snow, just like me." He said smiling almost immediately after as he stared back at her, their looks nearly identical. "And I'm guessing, you're afraid of those powers?"
"Y-Yes...How do you know of this?"
"I have experienced fear, and know how it feels..." Jack said leaning on his staff as he glanced at the snowy ground then back at her.
"I just don't want to hurt anyone ,Jack." Elsa quickly admitted, she some how trusted Jack almost immediately after formally understanding her.
"Just let it go." Jack replied quickly soon after she spoke.
"Let it go?" Elsa repeated curiosity struck her voice. She then turned around, finally getting what he said. She then began using her powers. Jack smiled and glanced at her, following her as she sang a beautiful song.
"Yeah that's it." He said smiling, his attention at the beautiful Elsa. He watched her build the ginormous castle made of nothing ,but ice. He watched the dramatics change in appearance, a blush seen on the boy's cheek as he smiled watching her from a far.
"Wow."
-
Authors Note: Well that's it! Critic is definitely accepted ,but must be constructed well and also I'm taking compliments c:
Also if you'd like to see this continue leave it in the comments. Thanks everyone for reading! -Reina