I Want It!

I'm Michelle and this all started when I joined the swim team. My swim coach Aaron was a strict guy but he also had a cool side. He would always be strict when it came to swimming but out of swimming he was the teacher everyone liked. Everyday after swimming he had always wanted to get closer to me but I had just thug that he just wanted to be friends. Everyday I had worked at the school library because I had need money and community credits, the librarian liked to be called Cindy, Cindy was also my swimming coaches wife and she was also very chill and didn't yell at anyone. One day no-one was at the library so I had asked why, She had said that it was the schools football championship game. The rest of the day was fun because Aaron had came and we were talking and having fun. 1 hour passes by and I see Cindy and Aaron nod so I start to get worried but they were just wondering if I wanted anything to drink so I asked if they could get me water. When they came back with the drinks we continued to talk, then I drank my water and then knock out. When I wake up I turn my heads and see that my arms and legs are tied up to the table, I turn my head and see Aaron walking to my legs and pulls down his pants, I see him start to lean closer to me and rubs my pussy, as I start to drool he starts saying these tights look loose let's see how far they can stretch! He pushes his Penis into my pussy with my tights on but my underwear was not there, every time he kept on pushing in I had wanted it even more. I couldn't take it anymore I asked him if he could take my pants off! So he did and was about to put it in when Cindy walked in and saw, she was so mad but not in the way that I though she would, she was mad because he had started without her. After they had stopped fighting they had started to fuck me so hard! Aaron had put his dick in my mouth it was so big I had deep troated it had he wounded take it out Cindy then had put her boobs around his dick. After me sucking for awhile he had cummed in my mouth. This had kept on going every week that I had gotten pregnant. My parents were made that I had gotten pregnant but I didn't tell them from who. Even while I was pregnant we still had sex.