A Portal mysteriously appeared in my room?!

"Y*ki... Y*ki,Y*ki,Y*ki,Y*ki!"
Oh god. Y*no is annoying as hell.

Wait. Stop for a second.

HEY AUTHOR! WHY ARE YOU STARTING THIS CHAPTER WITH A FREAKING ANIME REFERENCE?

Tee~hee! Because I want to. Stop your whining and move on to the plot.

All right.

Resume.

"Y*k-" I closed the anime streaming site tab and switch to another tab. I typed in the search bar some dirty things. I slowly put my hands into my under-

WAIT! I'M NOT AIMING FOR A R-RATED STORY! STOP IT! REVERSE!

-rednu ym otni sdnah ym tup ylwols I .sgniht ytrid emos rad hcraes eht ni depyt I

Okay. Continue, but this time, it's going to be different, kay'?

I typed in the search bar, "How to not become bored". I saw many search results from this simple sentence. Ranging from some wiki sites and useless scam sites.

I clicked on one of them. I read all the steps how, but however, I'm still bored. I closed the laptop and put it back in its place.

Wait, I didn't introduce myself yet, have I? No, of course not, you were just reading many lines without my name being mentioned. You could just call me "protagonist", nothing more. Just a simple protagonist. Wait, that's it? No more? No fun.

"COULD YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT UP, NARRATOR?!" I shouted at the air. I am simply shouting to the annoying voice in my head, which I call him "Narrator".

I keep silent for a few seconds to check if he's gone.

...

Good, he's gone. Now, shall we move on with the story?

I was feeling melancholic. Why, you say? Uh... I forgot why. Anyways, I was thinking of taking a walk with my friend. Well, not exactly what I call a friend. I get my cellphone and text my friend. Surprisingly, he said yes. So...

This is boring. I want to speed this up and cut to the chase! PLEASE LET ME, PROTAGONIST-SENPAI!

NO! YOU'RE JUST A SIMPLE NARRATOR! Wait, you're not even narrating the story...

Well, it IS in your point of view.

I quickly changed and open the door, revealing a clear sky on the second floor of my apartment. Ah... The fresh air. It's actually not fresh at all. Someone's smoking even if it's clearly a non-smoking area. And I happen to know who is smoking.
I walked up to the person who was smoking and greet him with a smile.

"Blaine... You do know that I'm allergic to smoke, riiiiight~?" I said, keeping my cheerful expression masked on my face.

"Of course I do~! That's why I'm smoking~!" He answered.

"YOU GODDAMN BITCH! YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO DIE?!" I yelled, my cheerful expression changed into a good ol' pissed-off me.

"OW OW OW! IT HURTS! STOP! AND I'M NOT A FEMALE DOG!"

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU, BOTCH?! HUMANITIZER?! PROTAGONIST'S CLICHÉD FRIEND THAT YOU COULD FIND IN EVERY HAREM ANIME?! CHOOSE!"

"The last one sounded pretty good, I'll choose that." Therefore, he was dubbed as Pro-ché'd-friend.

"ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO TO MY ROOM AND DO SOMETHING!"

"OKAY! WHY ARE WE YELLING?! PEOPLE ARE STARING AT US!" I looked around my surroundings, people did stare at us.

"Oh. Let's go to my room then." We quieted down and entered my room.

Bo-bo-boring!

"And so, what should we do here?" I asked.

"I don't know, the script said we should have fun here."

"What kind of fun, exactly?"

"You know what I'm thinking, right?" Oh yeah... It's gotta be that! "Hehe, let's do that already!" I said. "Okay, go get those materials ready!"

I stood up and find the things he asked for. I see the co-- Ouch!

"Hey! Don't kick me in the ass!" I looked at my back and shouted at Blaine. "I didn't even kick you once!" He put his legs up. "Oh, okay." Anyways, I hold the con- OUCH!

"Stop kicking me in my butt... You're pissing me off now..." I clenched my fists and hold Blaine by his shoulders. "Okay, okay!" He moved back and brush off my arms. I clicked my tongue and go back.

I hold the condensed milk and put it on top of the table, I also found the cola, big pot, liquid soap, strawberries, paper, and finally, the ladle we will use to taste it.

"Here's the ingredients. Now, let's put it all in the pot! Hehe!" We carefully put the ingredients one by one, inspecting them, guranteed, it's gonna be a fail.

"Let's stir it all together!" I stirred the ingredients with some kind of big stick.

*stir stir*

"This smell is making me die..." It was getting stinky, and stinky... Until we almost can't breath anymore...

"I-it's getting bubbly..." And somehow, it exploded. Its contents were spilled over the place. It reeked of some kind of rotten strawberry mixed with paper, expired condensed milk and cola.

"Uh... Blaine? I think this experiment is a fail. Blaine?" I don't hear him... Where is he? Welp, maybe he's just in the toilet, releasing his urges.

I grabbed my cleaning supplies and clean out this mess. I wipe the floors, making it sure that it's clean.

After cleaning, Blaine still didn't appear or something. Suddenly, the floor started to shake, like there was an earthquake. The cracks in the wall started to enlarge. I stumble on the floor and started to rearrange my thoughts. What is happening? This is not a normal earthquake. No one is screaming or something... Usually, you will hear a scream or something... Could it be...?!

I'm the chosen one of this world? Am I a main character of an anime now? That's pretty exciting! Wait, that's impossible! Think, think!

A huge void started to gather on the floor, and... I fell into it.

....

Where am I...? I woke up from the binding light that binds my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Meanwhile...

"Hello? Are you there? Open the door! It's me Blaine!" This is our friend Blaine, he was actually buying the limited edition figurine in the store, since he remembered to buy it.

"Since you're not responding, I'm going to open the door, kay'?" After opening the door, he was surprised to see a large hole inside his room.

"Woah! That's kinda cool! Maybe... I'll try to go in!" And he's such an idiot.

Chapter 1
End