Close Your Eyes And It Wont Hurt

Lia Was playing on her PlayStation VR and while she was playing a fan had broken to the house. While he was creeping around he had opened a door into Lia's room and had saw that she couldn't see him. At first his idea was just to masturbate to her but had then though of a better idea. He had ran down stairs to find ducktape, when he had found the ducktape he had ran upstairs and grabbed Lia and covered her mouth with ducktape and taped her wrists and legs together. He had slowly ripped off Lia clothes while she struggles and cries. He then slowly plays with Lia by first licking her face then moving down slowly to her vigina, where he starts to lick her there for 30 minutes. He couldn't take it anymore and had ripped off the tape from her mouth, as she starts to scream for him to stop he just starts to enjoy it more! After him playing with her she couldn't take it anymore and ended up ripping the tape off of her arms then had knocked him out. When he had woken up he had seen that Lia was still naked and was sitting on his large penis with her vigina spin top. Lia starts to laugh and says it my turn to have fun! She starts to go up and down while saying you've been a bad boy. Lia then keeps on sucking till he cums all over her boobs, where she then let's him go and waits to see if he comes again.