[1]. Fairytale (Hinata x Reader)

~Fairytale - Hinata Shoyo~

Hinata had been reading a ton of fairy tales to his 8-year-old daughter for a couple of hours now. It was finally time to end it and go to sleep, but the girl had too much energy to spare this evening.

"Come on, daddy! Please, please, please!" She pleaded.

Hinata's daughter looked up at him with her puppy eyes that he could never say no to. Biting his lip, the man hesitantly agreed, knowing you'd flip at him for letting your daughter stay up this late again.

"Yay~. The story I wanna hear is how you met your first love! I wanna hear how daddy met mommy!"

"My first love, huh...," Hinata said quietly. "Well, I fell in love for the first time when I saw in my first year of college."

♪ Once upon a time, there was a pretty girl
And everyday she caught my eye
'Til this day I think about her
Dream about her every night ♪

A new student, (Last Name/First Name), had transferred to the college Hinata went to and she instantly caught his eye. He soon found out that the new student was with him in a few classes.

It wasn't long before Hinata found himself staring and taking glances at the new student during classes, or whenever they walked past each other, when he had the chance to.

♪ Cute smile with a sense of humor
A beauty that I adore
Nice hips with a set of lips
She's all that I've been searching for ♪

Hinata realized that he probably had a crush on her. I mean, she had a cute smile that would make any guy's heart melt and she had a great sense of humor, her beauty was astounding, too.

♪ I know what you're thinking
Confess what I'm feeling
But it's too soon I gotta give it some time ♪

Hinata wanted to confess to her, but it had only been about a week since the new student's transfer. It was too early and fast for him to be falling for her. They barely even knew each other.

So he waited until something happened.

---

Hinata's alarm went off and he immediately sat up, forgetting he was sleeping in the bottom bunk and hit his head on the top bunk. The boy groaned in pain as he clutched his head and got out of bed.

As soon as he stood up, his phone beeped. It was a text message. Hinata then walked towards it and flipped his phone open, reading the message as he continued to rub his head.

From: (Nickname)-chan

Good morning~! Just messaging since I'm wondering if you're free after school. I REALLY need help with something. I'll treat you out if you're able to help me with it, hehe ;3

"A message from (Nickname)-chan!" The orange haired boy's eyes sparkled as he quickly replied to your message.

From: (Nickname)-chan

Ah, wrong person! The message was meant for (Boy's Name)! Sorry for disturbing you, Shoyo!"

Hinata's heart immediately dropped to his stomach and his lips curved into a frown. The boy sighed and replied to you that you weren't really disturbing him.

"Shoyo," the said boy heard his roommate call from the top bunk as he stretched and yawned. "I've got plans after school. Just letting you know now, so you don't invite me to anything later."