That night

" Come on you look great .Now hurry up we're going to be late ."yelled my best friend Ally .
     Ally was your typical cheerleader with blonde hair ,blue eyes ,and a perfect body . I on the other hand was a tall ,but with  brown hair ,blue eyes ,and sort of skinny . I was in my freshmen year in high school and me and ally we're going to a senior party .
I didn't really feel like going but Ally persuaded me . As we were going down stairs I try to avoid my mom because I knew if I told her I was going leaving to go the party she would just give me a long talk about how I should not have sex or drink or not try any drugs and by the time she finished talking the party was over. So I try to sneak out with ally and not saying goodbye but my mom always said she had eyes in the back of her head . I'm finally starting to believe her .
      "So I see you off to the party ." She says and then dramatically signs . 
"Does you mom know your wearing that Ally ? "She asked as she looked at Ally's tiny tight black dress with laces on the back .
      " yeah ." Responds ally with attitude . 
     Since my mom is really strict I could not wear dress the most teen thing I could wear was a belly shirt and jeans .
" Alright so no drinking , no drugs and absolutely no sex . " my Mom says  in a dramatic way.
   " Mom relax you can trust me "
      My mom chuckles and says " yeah sure . "
As we leave the house we get into ally's red convertible and drive to the most terrifying thing in the world a senior party. I always that freshmen should not be involved with seniors you never know what those retarts  could do to you .
" Are you really going to listen to your mom .Ally asked .
I mean i didn't want to seem like a goody  tissue but I didn't want to disrespect my mom likes hat  . But on the the other hand I would love to take some risks for once so I chuckled  and responded
" No of course not my mom is just being overly dramatic. But I wish that I had listen to my mom than it would never had leaded to this shitty life I have right now but first you need to now what happened to me . Leading to this shitty life .