SetoLox- Night of Love- SMUT

"Seto..."

"Ty..." The two connected their lips together passionately, hands resting on each other. Ty licked the bottom of Seto's lip, snaking his tongue through when Seto complied. No fight, no dominance, just a dance. Parting with a string of salivia, Ty took Seto's hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Lying down on the bed, Ty kissed Seto once more, unclipping the straps of the shoulder pads and throwing them onto the floor, Seto's belt joining afterwards. Leaning down, Seto shivered at Ty's voice, hands resting on the blankets.

"You're so beautiful." Sliding his hands down, he caressed the sorcerer's waist. "Wonderous." Moving slowly, Ty kissed Seto again, moving down to his neck. "Simply amazing."

"Ty..."

"Shh..." He moved his mouth across the skin, nibbling and leaving small, pink love bites. Drawing his tongue around the collarbone, Ty smirked as Seto gasped, biting and sucking down at that part.

"T-Ty!" Ty looked down at Seto, mouth leaving the red hickie. Leaning down, Seto felt his hot breath coat his lips, red eyes staring into brown.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Reaching up to the headphones, Seto slipped and dropped them carefully on the floor, running his fingers over Ty's ears. The tips were slightly pointed, the male shivering at the sensitive place. Weaving his hands under Seto's shirt, Ty moved his hands around the skin, caressing and stroking. Moving up, he ran his thumb across the buds on Seto's chest, making the brunet mewl.

"Still sensitive, I see..." Taking the shirt off, Seto shuddered at the cold air now blowing against his torso, letting a small moan out as Ty began to kiss down his chest. Tugging Ty's shirt off, it joined the items on the floor. "You're beautiful, Seto. So, so beautiful..." Stroking his thighs, Seto bit his lip to stop the whimpers and moans coming through

"T-Ty... Ty..." Seto gasped as the brunet threw his pants onto the floor, only left with boxer shorts on. He pulled up his legs, embarrassed by the exposure. Ty chuckled, wrapping his arms around Seto.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed of, love." Trailing kisses up and down, Ty kissed the back of Seto's ear. "It's your first time, am I right?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Then I'll be as gentle and pleasurable as possible." Seto bit his lip, slowly setting his legs down again. He blushed, holding the bedsheets tightly. "I love you, Seto."

"I love you too, Ty." Gently removing the last piece of clothing, Seto pulled his legs up again, not as much as before. Blushing furiously, he set them down.

"Seto, you're beautiful, no matter what you do." Ty slowly stroked the younger male's length, drawing out a moan. Seto clenched the sheets, panting and moaning as Ty licked and began to suck the tip, taking more in.

"T-Ty!" Seto arched his back, mouth panting. Ty swirled his tongue around his shaft, moving his head up and down. Letting out another moan, Ty smirked, humming as he dipped the tip of his tongue into the slit, making Seto mewl again. "T-Ty... Ngh... I-I'm g-gonna... ah..." Thrusting up into his mouth, Ty smiled as Seto moaned loudly, releasing into his mouth. Licking his lips, he got up, leaning down to the flustered face.

"You taste delicious." The light coat of sweat on Seto made the male more lovely, chest up and down. Throwing his pants off, Ty reconnected his lips with Seto, the last piece of clothing off. The two were now fully naked, Ty groaning as their members brushed against each other, friction building.

"Ty..." Seto wrapped his arms around his neck, eyes misty. "I need you... now..."

"As do I, Seto." Picking up a bottle of lube from the nightstand, Seto lied down on his stomach, head buried in a pillow. Coating a generous amount onto three of his fingers, Ty set the bottle down, slowly tracing the opening of Seto's entrance. "Tell me if it hurts, alright?"

"Mmhmm..." Nodding, Ty slipped one finger in, Seto shivering at the cold touch. The second one made him tense up, biting his lip. Stopping, Ty waited till Seto relaxed again, scissoring his fingers. Slipping the last finger in, Seto felt tears leak out, pain striking.

"Seto, does it hurt?"

"N-No... keep going..." Stretching and widening his walls, Ty searched for the place that makes Seto moan, running his fingers over a spot that made Seto gasp.

"Right there?" Nodding, Ty continued to prep Seto, every few times brushing past his prostate. After he thought it was enough, Ty applied lube to his own length, positioning in front of the brunet. "Ready, love?"

"Yes." Slowly pushing in, Seto cried out in pain, eyes shut tight to stop the tears. Ty stopped, caressing and stroking Seto to calm him down, going inch by inch till he was fully in. Seto whimpered, his muscles trying to adjust and get used to it.

"Tell me when to move, love." Waiting patiently, Seto nodded after a few minutes. Ty slowly moved back and forth, making sure to go gentle and slow. Seto relaxed, pain turning into pleasure. Switching into a different position, Ty leaned down to kiss him, thrusting back and forth at the same pace. It wasn't hardcore sex, nor was it regular sex. Slow, passionate, making love, as they would say.

"I love you, Ty..."

"I love you too, Seto..." Going a bit faster, Seto moaned, giving the cue that he could thrust faster. Ty nodded, placing Seto's legs onto his shoulder, angling his hips and thrusting in.

"TY!" There. Ty smiled, thrusting in and out, making sure to hit that spot always. Seto arched his back off the bed, moans and pants coming out of his mouth. Reaching over, Ty stroked his neglected member, earning more moans.

"You're so hot... irresistibly beautiful..." Thrusting in, Ty moaned as the walls tightened around his cock, speeding up with his strokes. Seto felt the coil in his stomach tighten, signaling his climax.

"T-Ty... Together?"

"Together." Stroking and thrusting one last time, the two screamed each other's names, white exploding behind their eyes. Releasing together, Ty's seed flowed into Seto, pulling out slowly. Seto panted, looking over to Ty as he flopped down, exhausted, onto the bed.

"I love you..." Kissing, Ty wrapped his arms around Seto, tangling their legs together.

"I love you too." Sharing the heat, the two fell asleep, exhausted after the love making.