Arrianna the Mix Breed

chapter 1:leaving

katy: why do you have to go?

me: I told you my dad thinks it would be safer if I move.

katy: it's just not fair I'm going to miss you!!!(she rests her head on Ron's shoulder)

ron: why can't you just live with me or Katie or your boyfriend Jake.

me:(looks into jakes eyes) I love you... but I have to...

jake: I understand.

me:I hate my dad for making me move!!!...

jake:(kisses Arrianna) no you shouldn't because it dangerous for you and you even make a lot of friends even a new boyfriend!...

me:...(beep are you ready nicole? says her dad.) O bye guys that's my dad I guess I have to leave now....(she kisses everyone on the cheek)

katy:( starts crying) I don't want you to go!!!

ron: it's not going to be the same without you.

jake(pulled Arrianna to the side) I have to tell you something...I'm a vampire.(his fangs come out and back in)

*in shock Arrianna steps away from Jake*

me: ...well by Guys I'm taking too long I have to go.I will miss you all!!!( I enter into my dads car) I look in the mirror well my dad pulls away, I see my boyfriend and my close friends thinking about what my boyfriend.

chapter 2: me and dad

dad: well its going to be a long ride so you should take a nap.

nicole: yeah okay wake me up when we get to the house.!.

dad: okay I will.

*three and a half hours pass*

dad: wake up kiddo we're here.

me: already?

dad: you were asleep for a long time.and come on let's get out and get unpacked.

me:ok(me and my dad gets out the car,move the boxes in the house and unpacks everything) sheesh dad you couldn't get no one to help us move?

dad: Yea..but it would ve better if we did it are selfs,I'm going to work tomorrow.

me: I guess your right... OK dad I'm just might walk around.

dad: goodnight kiddo. I'm going to bed.

chapter 3:what just happen?

I woke up and got washed up.since I came here I got a weird feeling like I belong here. a little bit tense of danger,I feel safer.my dad left to go to work which was good so I can walk around and do things I want to do.so when I walk out my house and started walking down the sidewalk I seen a black demon shadow I walked really fast but then he tried to grab me but then another person grab me and dragged me with him in a ditch.

me: get off of me pervert.I'm telling my dad and he will have you skinned alive for trying to teen nap me!!!

antony: no I'm sorry it's just what I was trying to save you from that black demon shadow.

me: that was a demon!?! what's wrong with this place and how are you not scared?!?

antony: no. wait you're not from here?

me: yeah I just moved in yesterday with my dad.

antony: are you okay? you did have a pretty bad fall and he probably scratched.

me: yeah I'm OK, thanks and he didn't catch me, and why are there demons here, thats dangerous!!!

antony: if you came you here should already know that angels,werewolfs,and vampires live here.

me: oh my gosh my dad is making me live where crazy people live!....

antony:(laughs) no I'm not nuts.

me: then prove it to me that angels,werewolfs,and vampires live here,and why not demons if one just try to attack me?

antony:(he transformed itself to a werewolf)

me: oh my gosh you're telling the truth...so...your...a...

antony: werewolf.yes.don't get scared or worry I won't harm you because I can't cause your "The Princess of Royals".

me: what are you talking about I'm no princess Royal.?.

antony:(transform back to human) you don't know?I can tell that your "The Princess of Royals"because your heart glows.

me: thanks but I don't get it I know you can see me because you're werewolf but how am I a princess.

antony: "the Prince of Royals" because that's why the demon try to attack you because your "The Princess of Royals" so he wants to take you to his king so he can use your soul to turn it bad and the world evil!!!

me: