Angel wars-prologue

I held my breath trying my best not to let out a single sound. One wrong move and it was all over. I was lucky to have the shadows covering my presence over myself as Angels never dared look in the darkness.They would have a harder time finding me this way  "Have you found the child yet" One of the Angels asked the other. I know what your thinking if Angels are looking for me then I must have done something morally wrong. Thats not the case I haven't done anything wrong well apart from being born. That is my sin. I shouldn't exist in this world nobody even thought it was possible for me to be born but it happened and here I am running again, Constantly living in the darkness. I moved around to a stack of boxes and shifted my body so that I was fully hidden from the Angels sight. That's when I saw the Holy Angel as they called him.The way he flew down from the sky was truly magnificiant. It was majestic and entracing which made it all the more scary. Even I who hated the Holy Angel with all my might could feel the powerful presence he possessed. " I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET THE CHILD ESCAPE AGAIN" He yelled furiously and all the other Angels where forced to their knees as a way of apologising.  "We are deeply sorry sire but you know that the girl possess unique powers as a Half breed, She is not a easy person to capture" One of the lower ranking Angels replied. Big mistake. The Holy Angel lifted his arm high and slapped the other Angel hard enough to leave a bright red mark on his cheek "I did not ask for excuses Cedric I demanded answers" I Cringed if I didn't hate the Angels so much I would have felt sorry for Cedric.  Now it was time to get out of here. The Narrow alleyway didn't give much choice of escape. Well since The Holy Angel had made a special visit to Earth just for me I might as well give him a show right. I streched my wings which were a blacky white merged colour and jumped on top of the boxes which had been my shelter.  "looking for me your all mightiness" I said with a joking tone to my voice. The other Angels started at my wings in shock. I was used to this by now. My wings were not the normal pure white colour after all " Don't Just stand there get her " The Holy Angel ordered. Before any of them could react I took flight as fast as I could. I knew my abnormal speed would be no match for any of them to catch up to me. I had nothing to worry about I was safe for now. It felt good judt to fly through the sky letting the wind hit against my face. It was a fierce yet comforting breeze that rippled through my body. Then I heard the voice in my head " Will it's Elyon, Me and Caleb are waiting for you at the usual place come quickly and for goodness sake don't fight any Angels this time"  The meassge ended there. Wow Elyon had no faith in my abitly to aviod Angels even though she was my best friend. I only fight them when I have to but lately they have been turning up more often.  I guess I should say I'm a weird kind of person. I'm not an Angel or a Human. I'm not even sure what I am in my own mind. The logical explanation is that I'm a half breed of an Angel and a Demon but its so rare that is seems impossible.That's why the Angels are after me. Everyone thinks that Angels are all good.Demons are all bad and God is Omniscient,Omnipotent and Benelovent. Well Life isn't that black and white.  The Angels are horrible stuck up superior being who don't love Human in some cases they are the resons they die. To Angels Humans are just the mistake of this world and don't deserve to be here as with the demons. God is questionnable as he only cares for his Angels never has he helped Humans. Thats why I hate Angels and they hate me. I have the power to change this world and challenge the world and God. I don't want this role but I have no other purpose to exist other than this. I will change the world for the better.