Chapter 1

We find a 15 years old boy with long spiky Black hair in a messy pony tail, Gray tank top, Black pants with Three spiked belts on them completed by dark gray Timberlands. This boy was none other than Nephilim No last name after being orphaned when his parents left him to die at the hands of some Foxes but that's not important right now. He was walking to a black brick house hoping to surprise his girlfriend Morgan Reese his only true love he met when they were 10 years old. Walking up to the door he noticed Morgan's Younger brother Adam looking shocked when he saw him coming up.
"Hey Adam." I said as he started crying and saying something about how she was in there naked being pumped in by Kevin Smith only to noticed the looks on thier face when they came out and looked shocked
"Adam please go inside for a little bit please." I said as Adam ran inside as I started yelling at both of them about cheating being sons of bitches and more importantly of how I should've been single from the start And how I've always been alone before walking off after breaking my relationship with both of them.
[At home Nephilim P.O.V ]
"I can't believe that no matter what happens to me I'll always be alone?" I thought to myself as I layed down in my cute kit boxers or baby Foxes boxers on them and falling asleep.