o death

Summary

❝My name is death and the end is here.❞

Heidi Warrington is hiding a deadly secret, one that has been a curse since the day she was born. One single touch is enough to kill someone or place them into a coma with their chances of waking up is next to nothing. Due to this, Heidi's deeply religious parents forced her to wear gloves at all times to protect everyone (including themselves) from Heidi's power, claiming Heidi had some horrible skin condition to hide their secret.

But after the accidental death of her older sister by her powers, Heidi's parents quickly throw her out of the house; claiming her to be the devil and refuses to have her back until the unholy powers have been taken away or Heidi is dead. This leads the now homeless Heidi across the country to La Push, Washington, her last hope to try to find some kind of help to rid herself of the curse or perhaps meet someone who would help her handle it without hurting anyone but meets Paul Lahote instead and everything doesn't just fall apart; Heidi's power seems to ignite and the true horror of her curse comes to life and takes over Heidi's mind and heart, changing her almost immediately.

But once the evil had been released inside Heidi's body, it doesn't show any signs of leaving her and it seems the only person who can stop her is the one person she cannot harm; Paul.

Playlist

O Death; Jen Titus

I'm Gonna Show You Crazy; Bebe Rexha

Losing My Religion; Agnic

Dernière danse; Indila

Sinful Nature; Bear In Heaven

If Love Was a Crime; Poli Genova

Haunting; Halsey

Me, Myself & I; G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha

Hymn For The Missing; Red

Gravel to Tempo; Hayley Kiyoko

Make a Shadow; Meg Myers

Stripped; Shiny Toy Guns

Mercy; Hurt

I Started a Joke; ConfidentialMX feat. Becky Hanson

Stressed Out; twenty one pilots

Monster; Imagine Dragons

Cynics vs Dreamers; Zella Day

The Brothel (LidoLido Remix); Susanne Sundfør

Wolf; First Aid Kit

Vampire Smile; Kyla La Grange

The Stupid, the Proud; IAMX

No Angels; Bastille Feat. Ella Eyre

All The Things Lost; MS MR

Note

First attempt at a Paul fanfiction and I have no idea when I'll update this since I have a billion other fanfics I should be writing but whatever; enjoy!

I was inspired to write a Paul fanfic after reading JustSav's AMAZING stories - seriously, go check her out when you have the opportunity, you won't regret it.