Catrina Wayne

These are my characters, since some people don't know who they are. This way, readers may come to have a better understanding of who they are. I would prefer for most of this information to be obtained by reading books featuring them, but there's nothing wrong with looking at character profiles.

Her picture is on the side/top. For RP purposes (and ownership purposes), she will no longer be counted as biologically related to trademarked superheroes.

Name: Catrina Wayne

Appears in: "The Hero Recruiter," "Teen Titans-Related Chatroom"

Age: Physically appears as a young adult

Appearance: Chestnut brown hair that falls in waves, dark green eyes, tall, unable to age, and unnaturally graceful, Catrina is well-suited for modeling. She has better things to do, but she may humor friends when they want a photo.

 She has better things to do, but she may humor friends when they want a photo

Uniform: Black with lightweight body armor that is designed for flexibility and ease of movement, a black utility belt with a Taser, an assortment of equipment, and her whip for the day

Uniform: Black with lightweight body armor that is designed for flexibility and ease of movement, a black utility belt with a Taser, an assortment of equipment, and her whip for the day. She usually only wears it for announcements related to the forces and for actual missions.

Family: William Wayne ("twin" brother through a Tawaiian blood ritual called Ceremony of Kin)

Personality: Quick as a whip, stubborn, intelligent, serious, but patient when she chooses to be

Description: She's practically a martial arts master as she has studied many fighting styles over centuries, is very quick, and deals harsh punishments to rule-breakers. Those who don't know her tend to fear her. For someone who nearly died (okay, died- well, the soul started slipping, but it settled back once the body was healed, so it technically doesn't count as dying) on an ancient battlefield, Catrina is a brave, fierce fighter who works to protect her allies. She doesn't like to express how she feels in any way to those she's unfamiliar with, but she's a caring individual despite her neutral, perhaps even blasé, appearance.

Position: Co-commander of MA's forces, also referred to as the General (due to her strict professionalism and attitude towards those she does not know).

Fighting Style: Mixed Martial Arts and weapons, particularly the whip