Cut

I place the cold metal blade against my skin. I move my right hand slowly. The pain was unbearable but it felt good. I feel a tear run down my face and fall down on to my freshly open cut. I cut a second time and again and again I feel the sharp blade. I cry onto the bathroom floor as blood starts to fall on the floor.

"Oh no" I say to myself As I hear someone stomping towards the bathroom door. "Open the fucking door bitch" my mom says. I get toilet paper and clean the blood off the floor as fast I can. BANG BANG "I don't want to tell you twice Amy" I press the paper against my wrist and throw it in the toilet. I pull my sleeve down then I open the door. Before I know it I'm on the floor with a stinging on my face. She slapped me. "I TOLD U TO OPEN THE DOOR". She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out the bathroom and went in. I get up as I was holding my face and run to my room.

My parents have been abusing me since i was little. I have no one else but them. My friends don't even know and that was my biggest secret.

I'm currently 17 years olds I've been depressed since I was 14. I've never had a boyfriend because everyone turns me down. No one likes me. Shit if I were them I wouldn't even like me either. No guy ever likes a sad girl.

I cry into my pillow until I fall asleep. (5:30 am: Monday morning) I get ready for school. I wear the usual; converse, leggings and a oversized sweater to coverup my scares. I leave the house as quiet as I can so my parents don't hit me for waking them up. I take the bus to school. As I walk I see this guy. He has to be one of the cutest guys I ever see . I snap out of my thoughts cuz it was never gonna happen with him anyway. I keep walking.

   I get to first period class and sit down. I see my sleeve sliding up and I quickly pull it back down. I look up and I see HIM. He's was looking at my wrist then he looked at me. "Why is he looking at me" I say to myself . Then he says something to the teacher. I over hear him " hi um I'm new here" he says. (We live in New York) the teacher asked him to introduce himself to the class."hey my name is David I moved here from Florida". The class was looking at him like they wanted to here more from him. But the teacher just assigned him a seat next to me. "Fuck"

Sorry this was a short chapter. The next one will be longer. This story is probably gonna suck ass cuz I suck lmfao