Author's Note

Hello Readers! ^^

So honestly, I'm not sure how I will make this series.

I'm debating on whether I should do one-shots/short stories of some star-crossed lovers or to make an original story about two individuals who are star-crossed lovers . ^^'

If I am doing short stories of star-crossed lovers, then my plan is to have a story about:

-Tanabata (Orihime and Hikoboshi, but in here Hikoboshi will be female)

-Romeo and Juliet (Mehhhh I didn't like the original novel, so I will put some twists and stuff)

-Orpheus and Eurydice (Greek Mythology)

-Any other stories that are requested by others maybe

If I am doing an original story from my mind, then the story might be about:

-A war between Angels and Demons occurs, leaving the human realm to be the place where both species escape from the war. Escaping to the realm results in slowly bringing the war to the human realm. An Angel encounters a Demon (visa versa) and clashes with each other. (At some point they will fall in love with each other or whatever, but that's the general idea of the enviroment)

-Holding grudges from the tyrant kingdom, a group of three people plan to assassinate the tyrant king. Due to high security, they were all caught at separate times, two being executed and one being held captive. The one being held captive was the one who was the closest to succeeding in the assassination, but the Queen was the one to stop her from doing so. (I might have the assassin be one of the maids or servants for the Queen, but I feel like that's too much of a cliche haha.)

I'll try to think of more, but that's all I have in my mind so far c:

What should I do?