i will love you now and forever (CielXReader)

Reader's POV
----------------------

It was cold. And dark. Three boys I would often see on the streets, ambushed me. "C'mon fight back." The first boy said kicking me in the stomach. "Ya if you like to dress like a boy, act like one!" Chimed in another one laughing. It was true I wore my long teal hair back, and under my father's hat. I had a baggy shirt and over that overalls. They continued to kick me. One of them hold me against the mossy brick wall of the dark damp ally we were in. A sharp pain shot through my stomach I looked down and a knee was hurried in my chest. I heard a one of them laugh as my vision faded. "You there, leave him alone!"

Ciel's POV
----------------
I saw three boys kicking a fourth in the stomach, I was contemplating pretending I didn't see anything but something urged me to help that boy. "You there, leave him alone!" I called out at them. "What are you going to do about it, soiled brat." I stepped closer eying them. I could see they were obviously trying to size me up, like wild animals. "I'll give you one chance to let him go." Laughing one if them said. "What are you going to do?" "Is that all you know how to say?" I shot back. "N-no." The third boy said. So theytrulyareidiots... I thought. "It doesn't matter, whether we can say anything else. We're still going to kick your ass." The first one said. They all walk near me. Herewego"Sebastian, here are my orders." My butler, Sebastian walked up behind me. The boy stopped, they looked a little freaked out. Bowing Sebastian said, "Yes master?" Looking at him I replied "I order you to protect that boy and stop these ones." I pointed at the boy that was slumped and unconscious against the ally wall, then gestured to the boys staring. Within seconds the boys were tied up and knocked out next to the boy who Sebastian was picking up. "What shall we do with her?" Sebastian inquired. "What do you mean 'her' that is clearly a boy." Upon taking off the boy's hat long and beautiful hair fell out covering the girls head. she was actually quite pretty. But I kept that to myself. 

======================================================
Thanks For Reading!!! I Hope You Enjoyed!!! Please Vote And Follow,
======================================================

 ((Oh. My. Jesus. 5 months and I haven't updated 0.o I'm so sorry... But anyways I will update as OFTEN as humanly possible. But thanks for the 200 reads, you guys are amazing (especially since it's a only 1 page long) XD okay enough chit chat. TO THE STORY))

Narrator's POV
-------------------------
A young girl has just been jumped and beaten to submission, but soon saved by a young, mysterious, and dare I say handsome young boy and his butler. She groggily awakes from a deep sleep which has left it's mark on her...

Reader's POV
------------------------
I awoke with a splitting headache. The last thing I remembered was a voice, not one of the bullies. It was... "Good morning miss." A sudden voice startled me, making me jump and almost fall off the bed I was currently laying on. Only then did I notice how soft it was. likebeingon acloudI thought. Then I remember the voice, turning around I see a tall, very tall, man. His coal black hair and blood red eyes were the things that stood out to me. Not to mention his ghastly pale skin. "Oh uh good morning I'm (Y/N) so please don't call my anything fancy like that..." I reply. mustbeaservantI think to myself once again. Bowing the stranger speaks once again in a charming and fancy way. "I have set out some clothes for you miss you may get dressed and cone down for breakfast, my master is waiting." He gestures at the faded blue dress set on the end of the bed. And walking away he turns his head slightly and says, " Oh please excuse my manners. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, and welcome to the Phantomhive Manor." The door shuts with a loud "Slam!"

Ciel's POV
-----------------
((time skip back to last night))
"What shall we do with her?" Sebastian asked again. putting the hat back on the girl. "well *clears throat* she will stay with us until tomorrow then we shall contact the girls parent." Sebastian cracks the reins of the horse speeding up the cart. "Very well young master" The butler mumbled. 
((back to the present)) 
"Master the lady will be down soon. She wishes to be called by her name, (Y/N)" my heart started to beat faster, more than likely from the awkwardness about meeting a new person. I looked at the top of the stairs to see the dress that I had Sebastian set out being carried by a very boyish (Y/N). 

=============================================================================Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I will upload another as soon as possible. Vote/comment/follow     =============================================================================