Chapter One

The young werewolf woman dipped her hard stiff brush into the wooden bucket. Soapy water dipped out of the sides and her black braid was falling out with small strands of hair sticking to her face from sweating profusely. The woman adorned a purple bruise upon her cheekbone. An aura of power seemed to suffocate her. Alpha Thorne. She was airborne and fell on her wrist. She cried out in pain and gripped her rosary.

"Stupid Omega. What did I tell you?" Thorne picked her up by her hair and she cried out in pain again. "The next time you clean my office, everything better be put back and spotless. Understand, Black?"

Thorne brought her close to his face and she could smell his foul breath.

"Yes, Alpha Thorne." she squeaked out then fell to the floor once more.

Her frail body fell to the floor once again and she was left there in the cold, soapy water. 

Later that night, after waiting for everyone to fall asleep, the werewolf packed a bag full of the essentials. Clothes, her rosary. She opened the door, shifting into her midnight black wolf quietly and running into the darkness. She kept running until she hit the running stream. Barks and howls erupted in the dark forest. Suddenly, the woman was picked up in the air. Black claws wrapped around her small body gently and the forest was engulfed in flames.

"Who dares to touch my mate?!" bellowed a loud voice.

It made her feel comforted and less afraid. The wolves yipped and yowled in pain as burning flesh filled her nose.

------------------

I rewrote it. What do you think so far? comment below