Days off

(Quick explanation: I headcannon that the corp gets holidays off and a certain pair made an agreement to spend those days together)

It's Valentine's Day in the walls and Kieth comes out and screams at the top of his lungs "ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY RECRUITS YOU ALL GET A DAY OFF, SPEND YOUR TIME WISLEY".

The corp all start talking to each other about the day with some talking about if any people would spend it together, Connie and Sasha go off to raid the food supply, Ymir and Krista walked off to do unknown lesbian things.

Mikasa is looking for Eren as this is one of the days that she could spend all day with him but can't find him anywhere so she goes to ask Armin if he's seen him but Armin doesn't reply with what she wants to hear.

*Eren pours two glasses of wine*

Bertholdt is going through similar circumstances to Mikasa and can't find Annie and catches up with Reiner to see if he knew where she was.

*Annie with a wine glass in her hand smiling*

Mikasa goes to there old house to see if he went to find out what's in the basement but just sees a pile of rubble.

Bert tries to go to Annie's house but realises he will look strange if he was going outside the walls alone.

*clink* "I love you" "I love you too" *sip*

While on her searches Mikasa sees Levi and Petra cleaning together and Levi is smiling, she runs to the nearest source of water, dumps her head in it and tries to fully realise what just happened.

*familer training with Eren coming out on top and pouncing on Annie, laying a kiss on her lips and Annie accepts it with open arms*

Bert tries asking Hitch if she's seen Annie but Hitch shakes her head, after he leaves Hitch starts laughing and thinks to herself if only he knew.

(night time) *pants drop* *white hoodie on floor* (you can make up the rest, I'm not writing it)

Mikasa gives up on finding Eren for the day and asks the other girls what they did all day, Sasha replies by pulling out a sack of potatoes, Ymir gives a look that implied that she didn't want to know and Krista just points at Ymir.

*Annie and Eren in bed together sleeping*

Bert ask Armin what Mikasa asked here roommates and Armin says he was trying to help Mikasa all day.

(Next day) Eren meets up with Mikasa and Armin and Mikasa throws her arms up and yells "WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY", Eren responds that it was private.

Annie gets back to her room and Hitch asks how her day was yesterday and Annie looks at her and raises her eyebrows.