Mingyu

I was in my living room minding my business, eating popcorn and watching movies. Mingyu is supposed to be home, but he is working overtime, so he'll be home in about 30 minutes.

A loud sound of a door opening and slamming on the wall echoes into my ear causing me to jump. The door then slams shut and I here loud footsteps coming closer to me. Mingyu's, sweaty, and angry face, paler than usual comes from around to corner.

"Babe you aren't supposed to be home in ten minutes, what is go- AHH" I gasp not being able to finish my question because Mingyu pulls me on my feet by my wrist, slamming me in the wall.

"I heard you were cheating on me" he states with a firm, deep, serious voice. It sounded very husky and sexy. I snap out of my thoughts and frantically shake my head no "no Mingyu I would never do such a thing, who told you that?" I question him, staring deeply in his eyes. His eyes are full of anger, and confusion, mixing with a gray-ish, brown-ish color, very pretty.

"Are you telling the truth" he raises his eyebrow at me, lightening up his voice. I nod slowly. "Well, imma just show you that I'm yours, and I know exactly how I'm gonna do that." He says, making his voice stern again. He smirks at me and I just stare back at him, confused. I was really turned on, but for all I know he could be angry enough to abuse me.

He slings me over his shoulder, walking me up the short flight of stairs, ignoring my repeated shouts yelling 'PUT ME DOWN'! We finally make it to my room. he slams me on my bed and shuts and locks the door. He gets on top of me, caging my body in between his arms and he starts to roughly kiss me. He starts to tilt his head deepening the kiss and making it more rough and hot. His tongue going deep in my mouth, exploring it. We pull away panting, a string of saliva leading from one mouth to the other.

He lifts my shirt and slides it off my body. He starts to kiss my neck leaving dark hickeys on my neck and chest area. He sticks his tongue, gliding and licking from my breast cleavage, up the middle of my neck. And back up to my lips leaving a sloppy kiss on my lips.

He reaches behind me to unclip my bra while kissing my neck, leaving a couple more hickeys. He slides the bra off of me and starts to admire my small nipples. He then leans down to the right nipple and starts to like and suck it, while squeezing the other breast. He bites my nipple, causing me to gasp. He then evens it out my going to the other nipple, licking and sucking it as well.

I leaves wet, but passionate kisses all around my stomach and waist area. He reaches my waistline and starts to pull my pants off, leaving my transparent beige lace underwear on. It slightly blends in with my skin. You can see my wet spot on my underwear, and Mingyu bites his lip. "You're so wet baby, im gonna make you feel so good. You're gonna like feeling my hard cock inside you, i know you are." He dirty talks to me, sliding my underwear off.

He finally goes down on me, licking my clit causing me to twitch a little. Damn he just started and I'm about to go nuts. He finally starts to suck my pussy, wetting every last inch. He shoves his tongue inside of me, thrusting it in and out. He starts to finger me. "Ohh fuck" I moan. He smirks "I like it when you moan" he adds two fingers and goes faster, I start pushing against his force, causing me to scream and almost cum, but he stops  and puts his fingers in my mouth, making me suck my juices off his fingers.

He stands against the wall. "Get down on your damn knees and suck me off now" he demands sternly. I bite my lip as I get down and start to lick his tip, teasing him. Touching his tip with my tongue, causing him to moan out of pleaser and anger, annoyed that I'm not shoving all of his hard member in my mouth. I slowly put it all in, causing him to let out a long moan from his mouth. I start to slowly finger my self to the situation, he grabs my hair and bobs my head up and down causing me to go faster. I gag and spit on his member, stroking it slowly.

He smirks "you're a bad girl at times, and sometimes you just need a reminder letting you know that you are mine, but I've given you plenty, and it's time to punish you" he says, his face going from a smirking face, to a sinister face. "Get on the damn bed" he demands firmly. I do as told and I arch my back, sticking my ass up in the air knowing that's his favorite position. He slaps his dick on my pussy making me gasp at first, but then moan. He starts teasing me, putting his tip in and out my pussy.  I groan impatiently.

He then aggressively shoves his dick inside of me, I go flat on the bed in surprise. He pulls my hair, slowly rising me back up to my old position with my back arched and butt up. "Keep that fucking ass in the air" he he whispers angrily. He then pounds me hard, slapping my ass repeatedly. "MINGYU AHHH IT HURTS MINGYU" I yell in slight pain. He slaps my ass even harder. "That's not my damn name, I'm your fucking daddy and you do what I tell you" he says firmly. "Don't worry babe, it will turn to pleaser soon" he then calmly says. He was right, it didn't hurt as bad, it felt so good. "Ooo daddy you feel so good" I moan. He smirks.

"You're so tight princess" he tells me. "I know you like fucking my tight pussy daddy" I dirty talk back to him. He starts going harder on me "daddy, I'm c-cumming, d-dont st-stop" I stutter. "I-im cumming t-too" he starts to quiver, as I feel a liquid squirt inside of me. I also cum as well. My eyes roll back, I moan loudly from the phenomenal feeling of his dick quivering inside my pussy. He takes it out slowly. Letting the long string of the white substance stretch until it disconnects.

Plops down by my side. We both are breathing heavily. He turns to his side, mouth to my ear "You've learned your lesson right" he passionately whispers. I nod my head. 'Good thing I'm on birth control' I think to myself.