Sleepover - Chapter 1 Part 1

Your POV

I was walking at the street near Mt. Ebott. My family's house is near Mt. Ebott. I was walking down the street to go to my friend's house, Crystal. Crystal invited me to go to her house to have a sleepover with our friends. I'm lucky my parents allowed me and that made me really happy at least. I was on the way to the gate of Crystal's home when I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm really sorry. It was my fault." I apologized, not even making eye contact. "No prob kiddo." The person just replied. I guess that person was a male. "Hope you be careful around the streets." The person said and went off with his own business. I went to the gate of Crystal's Home and shouted "Hey Crystal! I'm here already!" Soon one of her maids came in and opened the gate for me. "Come in Lady Y/N... Lady Crystal is waiting for you inside." The maid said at that moment, taking my bags. "Thank you." I thanked her and went inside to find Crystal.

Crystal's POV

I looked through the window and saw Y/N going through the gates. 'Yay she is here!' I thought. Soon a knock was heard at my door. 'Wow, she is fast.' "Come in." I said as my door opened to reveal a smiling Y/N. "Hey Crystal, so what are we gonna do while waiting for our friends?" She asked. "Maybe lets try to play truth or dare? Then after we play that we should play truth or dare after they have arrived too." I replied not wanting to fight boredom. "Sounds good." 

---Time Skip Brought To You By Your Favorite Food (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ( After they played) ---

Third Person POV

Soon some of their friends arrived and the sleepover had started. "Ok, so while you ladies weren't here yet, me and Y/N decided that we should play truth or dare first." Crystal announced. All of them had agreed. "Alright my fine ladies, maids!" Crystal called out. The maids arrived and asked Crystal what she needed. "An empty bottle please." She answered them politely. The maids nodded and took of to the kitchen to try to find an empty bottle. "Meanwhile they're doing that, who wants to braid Y/N's Hair?" Crystal said smiling very sweetly. "I wanna! Can I Y/N? Please?" Amy cutely looked at Y/N with puppy dog eyes. "Alright Amy. But please be careful with my H/C hair. It's really special for me." Y/N said smiling. "Will do." Amy said smiling back.

---Time Skip After Braiding when the maids have arrived (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ---

Crystal's POV

"Alright ladies, we can start now!" I exclaimed happily. The maids gave me the empty bottle they had found in the kitchen. "Thank you maids." I thanked them sweetly. They smiled at me and went of to do their chores. "Let us now begin!" I said very excitedly. "Y/N, can you please do the honor of spinning the bottle?" I asked her and she nodded in an instant. The bottle was spinning for an minute or so. After it stopped it pointed at Leafy. "Alright Leafy, truth or dare?" I asked, curious of what her answer is. "T-Truth." She answered my first question. "Do you like James?" I asked her, impatient for the gossip. ".......Y-Yes......." Leafy said and hid face with a pillow. Soon we all said "awe" in unison from her answer. "How sweet~!" Y/N said happily. "Indeed it is Y/N." I said while smirking at Leafy's tomato face. "Alright Leafy, your turn to spin the bottle." I reminded. She nodded and removed the pillow from her eyes. She spun the bottle and it quickly pointed to Y/N. "A-Alright Y-Y/N, truth or dare?" Leafy asked.

Your POV

  "A-Alright Y-Y/N, truth or dare?" Leafy asked me. 'Hmm... This will be hard to answer..' Everyone stared at me for my answer while I was lost in thought. "Dare." I said out loud to everyone else. Leafy was quiet for a while then said "I dare you to go up Mt. Ebott tomorrow afternoon!" She smirked proudly and everyone waited for my reaction. 'But didn't the people say around the city that for those who climb the mountain never returns?' I bit my lip and nodded at their request for me. Soon they all gasped. "You will?" Amy asked worriedly. "A dare is a dare Amy." I sighed. "Alright then. Do it tomorrow maybe at 4:00? We'll watch you go up for proof." Crystal said firmly.

Third Person POV

Soon the girls fell asleep after the game.

---Time Skip to morning peeps (ᵔᴥᵔ)!---

Third Person POV

Soon Y/N left the gates of Crystal's house. She accidentally bumped at a gang. "Look what we have here..." The male in the center said mischievously. "P-P-Please don't hurt me..." Y/N said with a scared face. "Hahaha no chance." The male in the center tried to kick Y/N but was stopped by a blonde haired boy with a hoodie. "Sorry, but this is abusing." The mysterious boy said. The male in the center growled and he and his gang left Y/N alone. "Thank you.." Y/N said, still a little shaken up because of what happened. Soon Y/N recognized the blonde haired boy. It was the guy she had bumped into yesterday. "H-Hey, aren't you the guy I accidentally bumped at..?" She asked him in curiosity. "Heh, surprised you still remember. Anyway, the name's Lawn." He smiled at her very kindly. "Thank you Lawn." She thanked him.

---At 4:00--- 

(Texting)

Crystal: Hey are you ready to go to Mt. Ebott?

You: Yeah.. I'm just gonna take a bath.

Crystal: Alright, meet us at the nearest bottom of Mt. Ebott if your done.

You: Will do. Cya later Cryst.

(Texting Over)

---After Bath ( NO INAPPROPRIATE SCENES FOR YOU!)---

(At Mt. Ebott)

Crystal's POV

"Alright Y/N, its your time to do your dare." I said calmly but inside I was really worried she might not actually come back. "So umm Y/N.... What if you actually don't come back?" I asked her worriedly. "Doesn't matter." She just ignored my question. "You mean you don't even care about yourself?!" I shouted. She backed away and ran to the mountain without me, Amy and Leafy. "No Y/N come back!" Leafy tried to go after her but I stopped her. "C-Crystal?" "Just let her do what she wants. We'll see if she comes back." I turned and looked away. 'I sounded so cold.....Why is this even happening?'

---At Mt Ebott---

Your POV

 I was scared of whats going to happen to Crystal, Amy, and Leafy. I'm scared of what IS going to happen once I'm inside. What am I even going to do? I already left them. There's no turning back.

---Time Skip(Sorry Lazy and 0 ideas xD---

Third Person POV

Y/N was falling down waiting for her dear life to end. She noticed that the hole she fell in was getting smaller and smaller. She assumed that it was the end. Her eyes was blurry. She was about to faint in midair. Soon she did faint, but not dying. 

Your POV

I was falling. I'm gonna die now. I guess the rumors are true. The ones that climb Mt. Ebott Never returns... I guess our ancestors were right. But they shouldn't have fought. They should have tried to at least get along. My eyes are getting blurry... 'What's going on?'  I blacked out and all I heard was "Hey are you alright?" a concerned voice said in the background.

(So that's it for now! Please tell me if you liked it in the comments down below! Every support is appreciated! Goodbye for now! :) Wait... Is that a cliffhanger? XDDDDD Words used: 1288