Forever with You

"Yah, yah, yah... igo bwa!!"

"Whoaa, daebak, is this for real? They're getting married?!"

Chae Won is just silently waiting for her oppa / manager to come back with her coffee in the cafe she's frequently went to when she overhears the conversation between a couple of school girls who are sitting in the booth behind her. Their voices are so loud and clear that she can't not hear them even if she wants to.

"Keuron ga boine. They traveled together to Hong Kong and were caught up having dinner together in New York. They must have dated for real! What else could it be explained?"

"Daebak, daebak! Their shippers must be thrilled for this news. Isn't that right, Hyo Jin-ah?"

"Dangyeonhaji!! Didn't you see their chemistry in the drama? Their chemistry was super daebak! How could people not shipping them after seeing them in it?!"

"Eyyy... They're just acting. Keugo molla? Joong Ki oppa is someone who can act with great chemistry even if his co-star was a stone! Keuronikka, don't get too excited. If you're find out that they just co-stars, you would be disappointed."

Chae Won hears one of the girls--probably the shipper--clicks her tongue in annoyed.

"Aigoo... Looks who's talking. Are you saying it for yourself? Or are you still think Joong Ki oppa and her last co-star, are dating? Yah, Geun Young-ah. Move on, will you? Can't you see they didn't have the chemistry as great as Joong Ki oppa and Lorraine eonni?"

"Mwo? Who said they didn't have it? You haven't watch their drama so don't comment on their chemistry. Keurigo, if you're so insist that they aren't real like your ship, why did your fandom attack Chae Won eonni?! Do you feel jealous because she was the only woman Joong Ki oppa ever called a goddess?!"

"Mwo? Jealous? Ukkigu inne! Does Moon Chae Won more famous than Lorraine eonni? Why do we have to be jealous of her? She was just someone Joong Ki oppa had acted with in the past. The present is more important and it's Lorraine eonni."

"Mwo?! Yah, Ahn Hyo Jin!! If you don't feel jealous of her then why did you attack my Chae Won eonni? Why did you badmouthed her to other girl in school if you're so eager to believe that Joong Ki oppa and Lorraine are real? Threaten, right? You must feel threaten by her because she was so beautiful even Joong Ki oppa admitted that!"

"Mwo?!"

"Mwo?! Mwo?!"

"Yah, yah, yah keumanhae you two."

Chae Won doesn't hear them anymore when one of them angrily left the rest. She doesn't know if it's the girl who defends her or if it's her friend who support Joong Ki and Lorraine.

She was made aware by her oppa who was back with coffees in his both hands. It seems that he too was overheard them talking about something that involved her because he sits in front of her with a look of confused.

"What did they talking about?"

She shrugged halfheartedly while reaching her coffee and sips it.

"I heard them talking about you. I also heard them talking about Song Joong Ki and Lorraine. Are they fighting about the fandoms?"

"Na do molla." was the only thing Chae Won says before she's back pretending to be busy with her cup of coffee. Staring at it like it was so fascinating. Seeing his sister looks like she doesn't want to talk about it, her oppa doesn't say anything more.

After a moment, they hear the rest of the school girls leave their booth. Chae Won's oppa took a peek until those girls disappeared then he's back leaning against the chair, sighing.