Friend is not Enough

In a small town name Costa Luna. Their was a girl named Juliana. Juliana is the most popular girl in town, she had a best friend named Carl. They are best friend since birth..There mother two.

   Juliana and Carl is playing on the park..

Carl i have to tell something!!! Juliana said..

  What is it? Tell me! Carl said..

  Me and my mom will go to Paris. To meet my father and i'll continue my study in there. Sorry but where living tonight my mother book us.. Sorry Carl..
Juliana said...

  Oh, it's ok just come back soon..
(Carl crying, walk away crying)..

  Carl please come back (Juliana is crying too..)

  When Juliana arrived.. Carl is planning too stop the plane but is too late. The plane flew.

      10  years.... Later... A reunion comes. And Juliana come back soon.

   All classmates of Juliana and Carl, are all in there dancing. Carl didn't notice Juliana. When Juliana go to the floor and danced, she  bump Carl and Juliana notice Carl and said...

   Hey Carl, im sorry please forgive me.!!

   It's ok!!  Can i ask you to dance? (Carl said..)

   Sure, let's dance.. Juliana said..

Carl and Juliana danced. Carl talk about all his achievements. And Juliana too..

   Carl spoke and said to Juliana,
Can you be my girlfriend. It's along years we have no talk..
(Carl smiles..)

   Juliana fainted and Carl kiss Juliana in the cheeks. Juliana wake up and said yes,sure I'll be your girlfriend... Forever

   6 years later..... They are married. And have an 2 kids named John Karl and Cristina Joy.. The family sticks together love together...

      THE END OF THE FRIENDSHIP.......