Chapter 1

I woke up and threw my alarm clock as it screamed the eardrum shattering screech it made every morning to wake me up. Man I hated that thing. Oh and great. Now I won't be able to go back to sleep. I sighed and went downstairs. "Morning Quinn. Ready for your new school?" My mom said. "Morning," I said. "I'm going to school now." "But your-" by that time I was out the door already. I walked to school. I had nothing to do so I decided to talk to my online friend.

Him: hey Quinn. What school are you at?
Me: hey Jake. I'm at Phoenix Drop High
Jake: Me too
Me: Hey what do you look like maybe we can be friends
Jake: I don't think you could handle my hotness
Me: whatever just meet me by the water fountain near my locker. My locker is 497
Jake: k

Suddenly I'm on the ground. Ugh my head hurts. What happened? I thought. I looked up to see a guy with black hair and one blue eye. His hair covering the other.
"Watch where you're going." He said rudely. "Maybe next time you should watch where you're standing!" I retorted. I got up and walked to my locker. I put my stuff in and went to the water fountain. I couldn't seem to find Jake when someone poked my back. I turned around to see who it was. It was Jake. "Oh hey Jake you scared the shit outta me!" Damn he was hot. Wait what am I saying I don't like him.

Jake's POV

Woah Quinn is hot. I always thought she was gorgeous but not this much. "S-sorry." I said. Ugh did I just stutter?! Wow... The bell rang so we parted ways and went to class.

Your POV

I walked in. I got a couple of stares. I made a pissed off face and they all looked away. "Ah, you must be the new student Quinn Rivers! I'm your new science teacher Ms. Zoey. Take the empty seat next to Zane." I recognized him immediately. He's the guy who bumped into me. Luckily today was a free day and I was in the back of the room so I could do random stuff. "Hey Zane." I said. "Hey Quinn."

Time skip brought to you by lazy author

"Haha~ I bet you I'll get a date first~" I taunted. "In your dreams Rivers." He said playfully. Ding ding ding!!! There goes the bell. I walked outta class and headed to gym. Ugh I hate gym. I went inside the girls' locker room and pretended to change. There's no way I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. No fucking way. I walked over to the bleachers and sat down. Just my luck (not sarcastically) Zane was here. I moved closer to him. "Hey Quinn did you get a date yet~?" I blushed. "N-no." I stuttered. Wait did I just stutter?! "Aww Quinn's blushing! How cute!" He cooed. I gave him an annoyed look and he stopped teasing me. Just then four people walked over to me. One with blonde hair and blue eyes, another with blue hair and blue eyes, someone with brown hair and green eyes, and a pink meif'wa. "I see you've taken an interest in my brother." Said blondy. "Yeah what's it to you?" I said harshly. "S-sorry... Anyway m-my name's Garroth..." I chuckled slightly at his stutter. "Hi Garroth." Then the brown haired one spoke up. "My name's Laurance. That's Dante, and Kawaii~Chan." He pointed to both of them. "Hey." I said. Just then Zane whispered something to me. He said "I bet one of these guys can be your date." I gave him an "are you serious" look and sighed. "Fine Zuzu have it your way~" I said sweetly in disgust at my own voice. Dante came up to me and said "May I take you on a date?" I said "No way. Haha Zane I win fair and square."

Zane's POV

I just stood there with my mouth wide open. "Aw man!" Dante and the others looked at us confused. I explained the whole thing. By the time I was done gym was over. I walked over to the boy's locker room and changed. (A/n you aren't gonna see him change you pervert!)

Pretty good for a first chapter right? Also, this is my first time writing fanfiction so don't hate please!