The pleasure of pain

(story is similar to the one in mystic messenger, this time Jumin has lost Elizabeth before your visit, and now, you're about to visit him and make him feel better)
WARNING
FOR HARDCORE FANGIRLS ONLY!!
Enjoy ;)
(I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, but English isn't my mother tongue)

[y/n] P.O.V
After hearing what Jaehee said, I wanted to visit him and make him happy. It must have been tough for him. He didn't know that I was coming, I think this is going to make him happy. Does he... Like me? Strange questions started to come into my mind. I was almost there. How to make him happy? In fact... I wanted to satisfy him in some dirty ways, but I didn't know if he was that kind of a man. I saw a cosplay shop and came in. He really likes cats, maybe cute cat ears will make him happy. I bought it and continued my walk.
(few minutes later)
Gosh... I'm finally here. So much security. One man stood in front of me and said: "Are you [y/n]?"
"Y-yes... I am."
Jaeheee said she will take care of the security, but still... He was so scary.
"This way, young lady." he showed me the way.
I was in front of the door. Jumin's penthouse is on the other side. I can't believe, the only thing between us now, is this door.
I knocked on the door when his sexy voice asked: "Who is it? Jaehee, if it's you, please go, I'm busy with Elizabeth right now."
"Jumin... It's me... [y/n]."
I could hear that he fastly stood up from his chair.
"That beautiful voice! [y/n], what are you doing here?" he said it happily.
He opened the door and looked at me with bright smile.
"I heard that you lost Elizabeth, I came here to cheer you up." I said while blushing. He's so sexy, so much thoughts were coming into my mind.
"To cheer me up? How do you want to do it?"
"I'm not sure yet..." I said nervously.
"[y/n]... You're so kind, only seeing you here makes me happy. Please come in." he said.
I came in. It's so cool. I could smell his strong perfume.
I couldn't stop looking around. I've never seen such a beautiful room.
I could feel his eyes on me. I wonder what is he thinking about.
"Please sit. I want to talk with you." he said with his sexy smile.
I sat on chair in front of him. Giant black table was placed between us.
"I still can't believe that u came here [y/n]. After seeing you... In real... I like you even more than before." he said while blushing.
"J-Jumin?? You like me...?" I actually noticed that he was nice to me, but I didn't expect this.
"You haven't noticed...? Haha..." he smiled. "I feel like an idiot now, please ignore what I said."
I couldn't leave it like this. I want him. I want him so bad.
"In which way... Do you like me?" I said it while blushing.
I could hear him gulping. "[y/n]... I'm not sure if it's okay for me to say that."
⚠ SMUT STARTS HERE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠
I stood up and walked towards him. "Jumin... Do you want me?" I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me.
He started to breathe heavily and his eyes became like the eyes of a hungry wolf. "Yes [y/n], I want you. But I don't know if you will like it. I..." I couldn't let him finish the sentence. I sat in his leap and started moving. I was in short skirt, so he could feel how wet I was. Few moans came from his mouth. "H-Hey stop... Ah... Please.... I won't be able to control myself." He said. I could feel his dick getting bigger and harder.
"I don't want you to hold back, Jumin." I said that and kissed him. His lips were so warm. I started kissing him more passionately. He closed his eyes and kissed me back, he licked my upper lip with his warm tounge. I let him in. His tongue feels so got, he explored my mouth and exchanged saliva with me. I could feel his dick through his pants. It was so hard and warm.
"I'm sorry [y/n], this is it, I can't control myself anymore, I don't care if you regret this afterwards."
He said it and looked at my bag.
"Wait... What is this?" He asked while holding cat ears I bought earlier.
"I wanted to meow for you, Jumin"
That made him even more excited.
He took me to his room and locked it.
"I have more things, that can make this even more exciting." He took off his shirt and opened his closet.
"Here. Put this."
It was a cat tail.
"You're my pet now. You'll listen to me [y/n]." he said. It was as creepy as sexy.
"Yes, my lord." I put the cat ears on my head and took the tail.
"You know how to put it, right?" He asked me while smiling.
I took off my clothes and went to bed. He was watching me with his predator eyes. It felt so good. While putting tail in my ass, I moaned so loud that I was scared security is going to hear me.
"That's right. Good girl. Now come here and do what you have to."
I knew what he wants.
I came to him slowly. I couldn't walk fast because of a tail in my ass. Every move made me thirsty for his dick.
I touched it with my hands through pants. Small moan came from his mouth. I took the pants off and started licking it through his boxers. I could see it's shape and size. It was huge.
"Hey there, hurry up. You don't want your master to wait anymore."
I took off his boxers. What a beautiful sight. I touched the tip, I could feel that Jumin's hips twitched a bit.
I kissed it and licked all around. He grabbed my hard and bite his lip.
It was already all covered in his precum. I put it in my mouth and started moving while licking the tip. Our eyes met. He started to breathe heavily and his face was blushing.
"Faster [y/n]. Use your tongue more." I listened. I moved even faster and took it whole in my mouth. His moans became so loud. His hips were moving and twitching.
"I'm about to come." he said while panting. He was moving my head with his hands and made a loud sexy moan while coming.
"Now come here." he put me on bed and tied my hands up. "you're one dirty girl." he slapped my ass and I moaned with pleasure. "Oh, so you like to be violated, hm?" he put me in doggy pose and slapped my ass even harder. It felt so good.
"Haha, you're so dirty [y/n]. I didn't know you were this kind of girl. Your pussy is calling my name. It's overflowing. Hey. Meow for me."
He said it and touched my entrance with tip. "Meow~" I whispered. It was so hard to speak.
"Louder, meow louder. I want to hear it. Beg for me. If you don't do it. I won't satisfy you."
"Please... Fuck me hard master. I can't wait anymore meow. Please. I want your dick. I want it so bad. Meow."
He started smiling. "Good girl. You'll get you prize now." He put it in so fast. I screamed. It's huge. He was moving rapidly and few moans slipped from his mouth. His voice is so sexy. He was moving faster and faster. I could feel it deep inside of me. He grabbed my hair with his left hand and pulled it, and slapped my ass with his right. His hips were moving so fast.
"You're so sexy [y/n]."
He started moving faster and his moans became even louder.
"Scream my name." he ordered.
"Jumin! Jumin! Jumin!" I screamed with pleasure. I could see his satisfied face as he moved even faster. "I'm about to come." his moans became so loud. That made me even more excited.
"I'm coming too! Meow!" I screamed.
He grabbed my waist and fucked me harder. "I'm... I'm coming!" he said while moaning loudly.
He let his semen inside of me, we came at the same time.
"Thank you [y/n], you were able to cheer me up." he said it and hugged me.

I hope you enjoyed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)