Chapter 1: Amber has the Baby

While Amber is outside gardening she looks up at the sky and notices how beautiful the moon is. Amber: Look Andreinna... The moon is looking very radiant today... It's such a beautiful day.   Andreinna: Yes mistress Amber... Today is a very beautiful day for gardening.                                         Amber: Maybe we should have a picnic by the waterfall at the mountains of Karopia.                          Then all of a sudden Amber feels a sharp pain in her stomach and her water breaks.
Amber: Andreinna, quick... My water just broke and I think the baby is coming.    Andreinna: I'll send for Master Maul and Master Jdai immediately. She sends two of the other servant girls Alessandra and Kimina to find the masters while she helped Amber to the room. The masters were in the hall of relaxation at the Temple of Dai with Kal Joran the cousin of Mace Windu playing Holomonsters.

 The masters were in the hall of relaxation at the Temple of Dai with Kal Joran the cousin of Mace Windu playing Holomonsters

Kal Joran: Jdai i bet 2 bags of silver coins and 30 gold bricks that beno will kill your drago.
Jdai: Don't be so sure of that. My drago is far better than your beno.                    Kal Joran: Whats your wager?(starring hard and determined at the table)

Jdai: I bet 40 gold bricks and 2 bags of silver coins that Drago can whoop all of your monsters

Maul: You think your monsters are so good? My Jorango can beat both of your monsters with his hand tied behind his back... I wager 50 gold bricks and my gold plated speed pod.   Then Alessandra and Kimina came in saying: Master Maul, come quick... The baby's coming.
Maul: The baby's coming?? I'm about to be a dad?? Take me to her?? Alessandra and Kimina took Maul to Amber as the medical droid was tending to her.
Maul: Amber baby are you alright?? Maul said as he was reaching out to hold Amber hand.
Amber:Yes I'm alright Amber screeches as the baby comes.
Medical droid: It's a boy what is his name??
Amber:Malik
Maul: Perfect we'll call him Malik
Medical droid: Do you wanna hold him??
Amber: Yes