Oneshot #1 Troyler

Troye POV

"Could all teachers make their way to the staff room for a short meeting right now please? Thank you." I hear Tyler Oakley, the principal of the school I teach at, call over the PA system. It's about 8:00 on a Thursday morning, and the students should be arriving in about forty minutes.

I stand up from my chair, leave my classroom and head down the stairs. I take a left, then a right, and walk into the staff room. I find that I'm the last teacher to arrive, so I take a seat between Phil and Joe before Tyler starts to speak.

"Hello everyone. The reason I called you all here is because I want to do something with the children this morning. We all know the exams are in two weeks, so I want to give them a fun half day. I have been thinking about this and thought we could let them just hang around the school, and then after lunch regular classes start up again. Does that sound alright to everyone?" I hear murmurs of agreement before Tyler starts speaking again, "You can all go now, the students should be here in half an hour." I get up like the rest of the teachers and make my way back to my classroom.

~~~

It's about twenty minutes later when there's a knock at my door.

"Come in." I call, looking up from my computer. Tyler walks into the room and comes to stand by my desk.

"Hello Troye." He says picking up the golden apple decoration I brought this morning to sit on my desk. "This is nice." He comments.

"Thanks Tyler. What brings you to my classroom this early in the morning?" I inquire as he studies the sparkling apple before setting it back down.

"I was just wondering if you had any scotch tape? Louise ordered it but the order is delayed until next Tuesday." He leans against the wall, putting his hands in his pockets and looking into my eyes.

"Um yeah...I should have some in this drawer here..." I start, but my voice cuts off when I open the drawer where I keep my tape to find a pair of handcuffs and a cock ring, sitting on top of, of course, the tape.

"And what are those, Troye?" Tyler asks, trying to fight the smirk off of his face.

"I-I don't know...I've never seen...or used...these in my life." I say, growing flustered as my gaze flickers between Tyler and the objects. Tyler shuffles a little bit closer, before leaning down so his mouth is level with my left ear, turning me around in my fake leather wheely chair.

"What do you mean, you've never seen them before?" He whispers gruffly and quietly in my ear, making me shudder. "They're in your desk, so they must be yours."

I gulp before answering him, "I s-swear Tyler. I've never seen them." I grip the arm rests of my chair tightly, my fingertips turning white.

He leans into my ear even closer, placing a soft kiss to my ear before he whispers in an even raspier voice, "If you've never seen them before, and never used them, I guess I'll just have to show you how they work." I quietly whimper, and my eyes open in surprise - I don't know when I closed them - when I feel his body heat leave me.

I look to him, eyes wide and full of question, as he heads towards the door.

"T-Tyler?" My voice is raspy and deep and my breathing is shallow, making me surprise myself.

He looks back to find me stunned silent, staring at him.

"I'm just locking the door, babe. We don't want anyone walking in on our lesson, now do we?" He chuckles, locking the door and walking back over to me.

"How about we move out of sight line of the window in the door?" He asks me slowly, pulling back to look me in the eyes, leaning his arms on the armrests of my chair. I take a shaky breath and nod, closing my eyes softly.