Part 1

With you is where I like to be

Safir was searching one of the important file of his work. Suddenly he got something from Samaira's locker. Usually Samaira locks it but today inconstantly it was open. Samaira is Safir's wife.They got married 5 months back. Safir opened the Diary just like that and he was turning pages of it suddenly he saw his name on one page of it,

28th October, 6pm

Hello MDTF (My dear true friend)!!

How are you? Today I met Zaira's best friend Safir Irfan and guess what...He is so amazing. His eyes just mesmerized me. So I guess Zaira was right this time I may fall in love finally.I never went to any relationships I'm waiting for my future husband and I will do relationship with him only Haha..

But I don't know who will be my future husband MDTF so pray for me ok?So that I can find him please... okay bye MDTF!

Then Safir turned another few pages and he saw again one day Samaira wrote about him and it was about their first chat they did on facebook. Safir started to think about those days. Yes he could remember about how they became close friends and they used to share everything with each other. Again Safir started to read Samaira's diary. It was about a month later from the time they met.

21st November, 12am

MDTF!!!

I'm speechless today. I knocked Safir today and he was asking me ideas about birthday gifts and as you know today is my birthday so I thought he was planning this for me but I just asked him just like that, that is it for his girlfriend or not and you know what MDTF he said 'Yes' I was so surprised hearing that but thought he loves me and I really thought he will gonna propose me today but neither it was me and neither he proposed me that day. It was one of the biggest surprises of my Birthday. He said to me that he has a girl friend who is not muslim so he hides about his girlfriend from everyone but as he thinks that I'm his close friend so he could not hide it from me and his girlfriend's birthday is day after tomorrow. MDTF what will I do now? I loved someone for the first time and see what happened. He has a girlfriend already. Why do you do this to me god? I can't even look at my face...

Safir was shocked after reading this. He never thought Samaira could love him even. Every time he thought Samaira to be his close friend. Safir was feeling guilty about it. Safir was thinking about his past. He remembered how they got married.

After one year of their friendship they became close friends. And their mutual friend Zaira used to think that they were in love and as Safir's girl friend was not Muslim so he used to hide about his girl friend from every one. On the other hand Samaira is a shy girl so Zaira thought that Samaira was shying to say about it. 

Zaira told Samaira's mother about them and told that Safir is a really good guy and perfect for Samaira and did the same thing with Safir's mother. Zaira told a lot of good things about Samaira to Safir's mother and by the time two families got to know about them. Then they decided to get them married off but Safir and Samaira didn't know anything about it suddenly one day Safir's parents told him to get ready and told him that they are going to see a girl for him. Safir couldn't do anything and went to meet them. 

Samaira was already feeling deplorable. She was regretting about the fact that why did she even felt in love. So when Samaira's father asked her whether she had any problem with marrying anyone at that time or not then Samaira said that she had no problem marrying someone chosen by her family.

So two of the family met one day in a restaurant and they even fixed the date of the engagement that day. Safir tried to make a lot of excuses but as their parents thought Safir and Samaira love each other so their parents forced them to marry. They didn't know it was them marrying each other until the engagement day. Both of them got surprised to see each other. Before the engagement ceremony Safir talked to Samaira and Safir told her to help him as he was helpless and he can't say anything about his girlfriend to his family now so he wanted Samaira to get engaged now and later he will explain everything to his family, as Samaira loved him so she couldn't refuse him but in the next day their parents surprisingly invited them and married them off. After their marriage they were ill at ease. But then Safir made her understand that he loves his girlfriend and he already gave commitments to her so Safir wanted Samaira to help him and Safir said her that he will surely find a perfect guy for her. One day they had a conversation regarding this...

Safir, "I'm really sorry Samaira now I feel guilty about the fact that I'm doing wrong with you."

Samaira, " No Safir Actually I don't know much about love and never felt it ( she lied as she wanted to reduce the guiltiness of Safir) so If I'm doing something for my best friend then that's enough for me you duffer! "

Safir, "you truly are a good person Samaira,I just hope that I can find a perfect guy for you soon."

Safir and Samaira planed that after getting Visa both of them will go to U.S.A and there they will give divorce to each other and Safir will call his girlfriend to marry him.

Days pass by this and they became friends again but deep inside Safir thought that he cares for Samaira and he feels comfortable talking to her more than his girlfriend. Samaira and Safir used to talk to each other till midnight and Samaira never complained about Safir talking about his girlfriend rather she supported him in every possible ways. But day by day Safir was feeling uncomfortable. He used to think about why Samaira helps him this much and why does he even care for her a lot. But then he thinks that they are good friends so maybe that's why it was happening.

Samaira and Safir never slept together still they had a deep feeling for themselves. Safir used to call Samaira boneheaded and Samaira used to get angry about it whenever Safir used to call her that. But Safir used to have fun doing this. So they were just like close friends. But one day Safir had a seminar to attend so he wanted to take Samaira to the party and when Samaira dressed up in sari Safir looked at her as if like he is looking at her for the first time. That day Safir felt something new. He was saying to himself that "Samaira is so beautiful, wow! I have never noticed that even. Damn! I just felt in love with her payel and iota on her waist.

After some day Samaira's parents got to know about Safir and his girlfriend and they took Samaira back to their home and Safir tried to explain to Samaira's parents but they didn't listen to Safir. When Samaira wasn't with him he missed her so much. He tried to share his daily stories to his girlfriend but he didn't felt comfortable sharing that things. He felt sleepless. He was feeling empty inside but still couldn't catch the point of feeling down. He missed Samaira a lot.

After one week that evening when Safir was finding his file of a project he got Samaira's diary. After reading everything he got an explosion in his heart. That night Safir put a status on the facebook that....

"Injuries may heal with time, but marks will always remain!

Restless on my comfortable bed, I toss and turn And try to sleep!

But mind is buried in thoughts and missing her beautiful body odour,

Thinking about how close we were still far from each other,

Could not understand my heart

Took so much time to realize that my sunshine was in front of me

Yes Mrs, Irfan I love you so much and I'm sorry took 5 months to realize about it

Please come back my snuggly bone headed cutie pie haha!"