"Suprise Bitch" - Yugyeom

[plz read this with an italian accent]

You are living in Italy, Rome since you study there. You haven't seen your boyfriend Kim Yugyeom (for you Savage King cuz you can't proununce his name correctly) in forever because he lives and works in South Korea as a Kpop Idol.
Even though you skype every night you miss him.

You have finally finish your exhausting school day. Your last lesson was latin which you hate the most because you are really bad at it.
You leave with your 5 friends SexyLexi, Meh, NuggetGirl, The Hausfrau(= housewife) and Catioshka when suddenly you hear a familiar voice scream: " Supise Bitch!" You look up and see him. The boii with the 3 kilometer long legs, the haircut that look like he put a pot on his head and cut around it and a smile that made you fall for him over and over again. You can't believe your eyes it was really your beloved boyfriend the savage king. But you can't be serious cuz you see that he was riding a bobby car.

You can't help but laugh, run up to him and hug him

You can't help but laugh, run up to him and hug him. He spins you around, hugs you thigh and kisses you with a lot of passion. He wishpers:" You know what? I got you one too (Y/N)."

"Okay well that let's make a battle, who arives first the ice creamshop has to pay for the other one

"Okay well that let's make a battle, who arives first the ice creamshop has to pay for the other one. Deal?"
"Yes. You gonna lose hoe! I'm the king."
"That ain't even gonna happen in your dreams boiii."
You sit on your bobby car that Yugyeom got you and speed ahead.
You were winning but suddenly he pass  you by.
"YOU LITTLE PIÈCE OF A SHITEU" You yell but you could only hear Yugyeom laugh from far away.
You arrive 2 minutes later and you are kinda pissed cuz you have to pay.
"Not worry babygirl I'm gonna pay for you."
"You so cringe please stop!" You say and laugh.