Friends?

Stanford was in the woods, studying a baby shapeshifter by a big oak tree. It's eggshells sat about a foot away, gleaming bright violet in the warm sunlight shining through the trees.

     He heard a sudden shudder through the trees around him that made his spine tingle. It was just the wind, he thought to himself. The sky slowly faded to a light grey color, and the shapeshifter scampered away in fright. What is happening?

     Ford could see a yellow figure coming closer to him, floating. It looked like a triangle, but he knew that couldn't be. A floating triangle? That's crazy! But the triangle came closer and closer until he stopped right in front of Stanford.

     "Wh-Who are you? Why are you here?" Stanford stuttered out nervously.

     "The name's Bill. Bill Cipher! And you're Stanford Filbrick Pines! Let's be friends. Deal?" the triangle man said as he shot out his black, two-dimensional hand towards Ford.

     "Wait....what? Wh-what are you?" Ford said, afraid and concerned. I should just run away, he thought.

     "No, actually, you shouldn't run away. I wouldn't hurt you! I'm a dream demon, but not all demons are bad, right?"

     How does he know what I was thinking? Stanford thought. "Prove your trust to me."

     "I can read thoughts, Sixer. And I'll prove my trust to you, too! Let's see, something nobody knows about you except you.....oh! I know! The time you got an A- on a math test and cried in the shower! See, I know everything about you. EVERYTHING. Would someone who isn't a friend know everything about you?" He reached his hand out closer towards Ford.

     "Umm....okay..." Ford said, pondering his options. He does know everything about me... Ford brought his hand up cautiously and brought it towards the triangle's.

     "Friends?" the triangle asked, a blue flame erupting from his hand.

     "Friends..." Ford said, interlocking their hands and shaking.

     We'll be more than friends soon... Bill thought.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this so far!