Stubborn Much Hero

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Rayman yelled with fury covering his bleeding head. Raymesis smirked holding the knife and flipped it continuously in the air. That painful smirk on his face just made Rayman more angry. He stood up and wipes the blood off his head as it stained his gloves. His moves were fast before he picked up a rock from the ground and threw it without warning, hitting right at Raymesis's head making him fall. He winces slightly and held his head with bled and he looked up sitting up. The crimson red color stained his hand as he licked it off slowly laughing.
"Tastes rather bitter~" He said with a cold hard stare.
"Like you're fucking soul..." Rayman replied with the same bitterness. Raymesis only chuckled with bloodstained hands
"Hit me again hero I dare you~" Raymesis said with an evil glare. Rayman threw another rock and hit him again making him bleed more than before. He winced and wiped the side of his head off and licked the blood off
"Just like that hero~" He said with that same voice. It was terrible yet attracting. Rayman walked over to him and stepped on his hand.
"I'm not going to kill you..."
"I thought that's what you wanted~"
"You're a waste of time"
Without warning Raymesis grabbed his hand and flipped him on his back slamming him to the floor. He winced slightly hitting the ground as Raymesis pointed the knife to his chest
"Rethink your words hero~" Raymesis said smirking. Rayman stared at him and felt something he never felt before.
Was Raymesis sexy?
Raymesis smirked as if he was reading his mind. He put the knife to Raymans cheek, without breaking eye contact. Rayman cupped his hand on Raymesis's cheek softly feeling the blade of the knife on his own. Raymesis pinned his hands down with the same evil grin. Rayman gave an annoyed look. Raymesis spoke hovering his lips.
"And I advice you to rethink yours" Rayman spoke gently. And then he froze. Raymesis kissed him holding his hands down firmly. Raymans eyes were wide, even when he wanted him off he almost couldn't. It felt really nice. He slowly closed his eyes kissing him back softly.
It definitely didn't take much effort and time to make sure Rayman wasn't going anywhere. Rayman pulled against his lips breaking and kissing again. Raymesis held the back of his head and explored his mouth with his tongue. Rayman blushed leaving his mouth slightly open. Rayman wrapped his hands around his neck and for some reason he felt comfort. Raymesis had Rayman sitting in his lap as his hand traveled up his jacket. Rayman kissed him passionately in return. Raymesis then unzipped Raymans jacket from inside it while kissing him sweetly. Rayman didn't seem to notice holding his shoulders before he felt his jacket being thrown off to the side. Raymesis didn't have a smirk on his face anymore, but a more soft and charming smile. Rayman grinned nervously blushed as his legs wrapped around Raymesis's waist. Raymesis held Raymans chin and smirked.
"Damn you hero~"
Instead Rayman kissed him unzipping his jacket. Raymesis threw it off as both of them slowly undressed each other. Raymesis just threw them in random places as he undid Raymans belt. He held one of Raymans hands down and unbuttoned his jeans pulling his pants down. Rayman had his head turned on it's side looking at the ground with his hands by his head. Raymesis turned Raymans head around with his hand holding his chin. He smiled that charming smile as he dragged his finger down his chest and on his boxers. Rayman but his lip feeling his finger pressed on him, before blushing a bright red. Raymesis's smirk came back on his face as he hooked Raymans underwear
"Won't need theses where I'm going~"
Rayman put his head back blushed looking at the sky growing darker as Raymesis pulled his underwear down and dropped it. Rayman didn't want to look at that smirk considering it turned him on so much. Although that's exactly what Raymesis did.
"Oh look at you~" he smirked as he rubbed Raymans chest. Rayman couldn't help it. The feeling of his hand made him look up at him. He bit his lip flushed from his touch before Raymesis lifted him in his lap. Rayman laid his head on his shoulder and his arms on his chest, with a flushed dazed feeling he felt like he comforted him. He was warm and the feeling was stronger than the coldness of the forest, and his body heat kept him warm. Raymesis moved his hand up and down his back softly as he gave small pecks on his shoulder. It gave Rayman goose bumps as he held on Raymesis's body feeling his bare skin. He put his mouth on Raymesis's neck holding on him. Raymesis smiled being close to someone he thought he hated so much. Raymesis talked into the side of Raymans head as his lower body pressed to his softly.
"This is gonna be different then what you're use to hero~" Raymesis said as he faced Rayman forward in his lap. Raymans face became flushed and held onto Raymesis's legs as his were being spread out. Raymans eye contact focused downward as Raymesis put his head on his shoulder. Rayman suddenly felt Raymesis grab him softly and rube up with his thumb. Rayman opened his mouth silently without anything coming out, as if silently moaning. He stopped and bite his lip shutting his eyes in lust as Raymesis continued. Raymesis talked into the side of his head as he continued to move.
"You're tense hero~" Raymesis said and gripped his hand more tight moving faster. Rayman grasped onto Raymesis's legs tightly with every other move he made. Rayman gritted his teeth with his head leaned back on Raymesis's shoulder. Raymesis rubbed him with his thumb smirking at Raymans motions of pleasure. Whatever this was Rayman sure as hell hoped it didn't stop.