Where did it come from?

Lucy has walked into her apartment, but before she could continue, she looked around for any intruders. And she finds none. "Oh, I wish I can walk in my home without searching the place for weirdoes." Lucy then does her routine, brush her teeth, take a bath, write her story, then, when she was about to go to her room to try out a new tv she bought, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Grey, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel and Pantherlily are there. "Hey Lucy!" Natsu greets "AAH!!" She then kicks Natsu to a wall "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET OUT OF HERE!!" "Lucy, we came to ask for a favor!" Happy explains. "What is it?" Grey then pulls a cardboard box from under the table. "We'd like to ask you if this was familiar to you." Grey replies. "Why would this look familiar to me?!" "Because Natsu found it in your front door." Wendy says. "I don't remember that there, even when I came home." "You guys think we should open it?" Happy asks. "I'm not sure, tomcat, this box has a symbol that we don't know." Carla replies. "Carla's right. It may be some bomb." Erza agrees. "Who cares? Happy and I've tanked explosions, while you all haven't!"
"Aye!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, NATSU?!"
"AHH NOTHING MA'AM!!"
"Anyways, we must be careful, we'll never know what might come out." "Let's just open it! I wanna see what's inside!!" Natsu yells. "Actually, I'll be honest, I'm curious too." Lucy replies. "Yeah, I don't think it's a bomb." Gajeel comments. Then the team agrees and Gajeel's finger turns into a small nail and opens up the box. As the box opens, the team sees a bunch of DVDs boxes all to the same name. Death Battle. Pantherlily notices a piece of paper in it. "What's this?" He asks as he grabs the paper. Erza take the paper from Lily and reads it out loud. "Dear anyone who gets this box, this is from someone from a planet called Earth, which is probably blown up by now, due to our fucking alternatives of the planet, "don't worry" they said, "the world will blow up in a thousand years" they said, clearly, with our idiocy, we have sped that up. In this box contains all episodes of my favorite show, Death Battle, a fight between total badasses and on who'd kick who's ass in a fight. I know that whoever reads this will think it's bullshit, hell, not even I would believe it, I can't predict on where it would end up, but I hope anyone that gets this would be able to enjoy the best show ever." After Erza reads the message, the team start to feel some sympathy for the death of a planet, this person wanted the show to continue on another planet. "Poor guy, he wanted someone else to enjoy this show. His favorite show." Happy comments. "Well, in retribution for the poor guy, I say we watch these shows, we can even use Lucy's tv!!" Natsu exclaims. "Why do I have a feeling you guys will break in more often?" Lucy asks.