Hating this world

I hate everyone in this world, I hate this world it self. People are selfish, arrogant, and evil. Is there honestly anyone in this world, that has a kind heart, that forgets and forgives, that would do anything? The answer to that is no, why yo ask, the answer to that is because there isn't anyone in this world who is perfect, it's not a compliment for any living things, especially you creatures called humans.

I was three years old when my dad left us to face this brutal world by ourselves, I was five when my mum killed my only 2 older sisters and I was eight when this world suddenly decided to turn my mum into an alcoholic maniac.

Everywhere I go, people would look at me with pity in their eyes, I have learnt to grow with people talking behind my back and kids at school bullying me.

At he age of 16, I learned how to survive, never trust a living thing and stand up for myself especially when people felt sorry for me.

I stepped into my house, switch in the light on.

"Mother" I yelled, stepping over a broken glass. There was a weird silence, which was creepy because all my mum did was blast music waking up the neighbors for her own pleasure. I turned around suddenly realising the atmosphere changed.

In a matter of ten seconds, I was on the floor, my mum slapping me, this became a routine for me, my mum blaming me for every mistake that has happened in her life, while she was beating me up, giving me new scars everytime.

In a matter of 2 minutes, two things surprised me, the first being my mother stopped hitting me, and the second being my mum making eye contact with me, her eyes screaming danger as she pulled something light and silver from her waist, her lips for I g into a vicious smile.

I realised too late that what my mother was holding was a knife, I screamed with hatred for every human in this world, for looking at me like I had no life, all I wanted was someone to try harder to get to know me, instead kids run away from me and parents had sympathy for me.

I snapped my eyes on the knife that was slicing my skin and digging straight in. Heat flared up my side, consuming me in pain, my vision blurred as tears ran dow my cheeks, the pain intensifying. I remember my my mother leaving me, closing the door behind her, leaving me to die slowly and painfully.

I loathe everyone in this world, for not knowing me, I have never had to talk to, no one was therefor me to explain when blood came in between my thighs, or when my body was changing.

Knowing that this was the last time I would see this world, I took a deep breath and hoped to see my sisters again, and have a better life than this world gave me.