One Shot

A ton of klaNce FLUFF
....................................

》lance《

We have been stuck in space for a few months now, Pidge actually found a way to monitor the date on earth using advanced alien technology, and by the looks of it, it is now the 31st of October in most places of Earth. We have planned this event for a week now, all of them (even Allura and Coran) have finally decided on what outfit they were going to wear...well, almost everyone.

There was a knock on my door, I opened it up to see my cute boyfriend...in his regular clothing.

"Keith, honey, what the fuck are you wearing?" I asked him, where was his costume?

"T-this is why I came to you, I tried asking others for help but, they are still busy fixing their costumes," his cheeks we're bright pink as he mumbled while scratching the back of his head.

"So, you had to come to me to help you with your crisis."

"I-I argh... Its fine if you don't though." Fuck, why does he look so cute when he's like that? How could I say no?

"Love, its alright I'll help you, its what boyfriends are for right?" I said, then I pecked him on the lips. I kinda knew that a situation like this would happen, especially because Keith doesn't have great fashion sense hence, that tacky crop top jacket of his but with his stunning looks, he can pull it off. Luckily, I have a spare outfit that I made for him. All those Halloween DIYs my sisters made me watch were worth it. I opened my wardrobe to pull it out, Keith's jaw dropped, not in amazement but in shock.

"There is no way I'm going to wear that!" He was about to make a run for it but I locked the
door.

"We'll see about that." I grinned devilishly.

"L-lance." Keith started, his face fuming. 

I am going to have so much fun.

_______________________________

"There, all done." I said.

Keith looked at me with an unamused look.

Oh my Lord he looks so adorable.

My boyfriend was wearing a black sweater, black skinny jeans, black cat ears and a clip on tail. Really simple honestly, but I am not an expert l,  there's a limit in what I can learn from videos online, and besides, his purple alluring eyes make up for it.

"Is this really the only thing you've got?" Keith complained.

"Supplies are very limited in space, but don't worry 'kay? I' ll wear the same thing so that we'll be matching, isn't that cute?" I smiled while putting on the same colored cat ears  and tail with a 3/4 black long sleeve shirt, and black jeggings. Coran found a lot of unused Altean clothing in a room and some of those clothing were actually close to human clothing. Who would've thought? 

Keith looked relieved, knowing that  he wasn't alone. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
"Thank you." He whispered.

"No problem, I'm pretty sure that the others are waiting outside now, we should go." I told him, kissing his head.

"Mmhm..." he hummed.

I opened the door and went to the hall, Keith trailing behind me.

We saw Pidge, Shiro, Hunk, Allura and...why the heck is Coran wearing a red polka dotted yellow jumpsuit?

Pidge gasped as she (I'm calling Pidge a she, is that okay?) saw us walk into the room.

"This is fucking goals!" She fangirled. While Shiro scolded her for the use of foul language.

After a few moments of chatting about anything and everything Allura started the castleship, halloween can't  be complete without candy, and trick or treating for them would be a little bit weird for the aliens. Thankfully, Coran and Allura had a similar occasion once in Altea, and they know a planet filled with sweets.

When we got out of the wormhole we were all gaping at the planet in front of us, there was sugar--Is it even sugar?- Almost everywhere. As soon as we landed Hunk ran as fast as he could to the huge pile of sour balls I'm not even certain if they were sour balls to begin with. 

"Princess, are you sure this is safe?" Shiro asked. As he was watching Hunk gather every single kind of candy.

"Of course, I went here all the time when I was younger." Allura answered. Eyes gleaming at the thought of her childhood. 

We picked up some of the weird looking candy and immediately went  back into the ship, and guess who got the most?

I'm pretty sure you already know who it is.

We also got some Altean scary movies that still play surprisingly. Pidge, Allura,  Keith and I sat on the couch, Shiro sat on the loveseat, Coran sat on a bean bag and Hunk was on the floor.

After countless of movies and limitless amounts of candy, only Keith and I remained awake, well Keith did drift off for a few seconds but would jerk back up once in a while.

" Love, you should go to sleep." I told him, as much as I would want him to stay awake with me, I noticed that he overworks himself by training, not even letting himself sleep for more than 4 hours.

"No, not yet..." he mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Because," he yawned and rubbed his left eye.

"Go to sleep Keith, You work too hard, its going to take a toll on you if you're not careful." I demanded.

"Fine." He huffed not even bothering to argue with me because of how tired he was. I'm not going to deny the fact he looks so adorable when he is half asleep.

I carried him as he clinged on to me, avoiding Hunk who was sprawled out on the floor and slowly headed toward Keith's room.

I gently laid him on his bed, draped the blanket over him, I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight." I whispered. As I was about to walk back to my room, a hand reached out to me.

I turned around to look at Keith.

"Sleep, here?" Keith asked. I smiled at him lightly.

"Of course." I replied to him, he scooted over to give me some space to lay on and I joined him on the small bed.

He snuggled closer to me and kissed me, "Night, Lance." He mumbled as he slowly fell out of consciousness. I ran my fingers throught his hair. Trying to avoid hitting the cute headware, so that Keith won't remember that it is still there.
"Sweet dreams, my precious kitty." I kissed him before dozing off.

---------------------------------------

Edit: I'm trying to re edit this but I can't bc im in a PUV rn and a kid is trying to take my phone fuck me.

Edit: Hi its been 2477374839294 years and I tried my best to fix some errors and any awkward text that I  may have implemented as a 14 year old, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Good day! 

I THINK I SAID CUTE 100000 TIMES IN THIS  ONE SHOT

Yay! Two one shots finished! I hope you liked this one, If you see any typos please highlight and comment it. Thank you! ♡♡