1: Friends

JAI POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm clock went off at 6:30 AM.

I got up and took a quick shower with my favorite body wash, Nerde Tangerine Time, and my shampoo, Mango Mama. I hop out and dress into my normal nerdy skirty outfit(picture). I grab my lunch bag all wrapped up in my favorite designed kitchen paper and hop on my bicycle and go down the corner to school.

NEL POV

"Nel! Nel! Nel your'e gonna be late!" My mom screamed. I glanced at my alarm clock. EIGHT THIRTY AM! I am so gonna be late. Its not everyday that im late. Im usually out of the house 2 hours before they wake up. My mission last night tired me, so I came home and entered my room by my loft beds rope ladder that I made.

I got dressed into my normal nerdy outfit. I was just about to go out, but I remembered to check my study board.

Science? Yep. 3 assignments and 5 extra creds.

Math? Yes. 2 assignments and 2 extra creds.

English? Yes. 3 assignments and 1 extra cred and 1 quiz at 10/24/16.

Art? Yeeeeeeeee.......

UH OH.

I FORGOT TO STUDY!

I grabbed my extra book bag and stuffed my Grammar Book and English notebook inside with 25 erasable pens. I slip it on top of my other backpack, grab 1 big pack of oreo's and a lunchable pizza, buckle my helmet on and grab my Razor Scooter.

"Bye Mom!"

I said as I scooted out of the house and down the block to reach school.

THIRD POV

As Jai and Nel both rode their own vehicle , they one both opposite ends of the school. As they got close to the school they heard Dog barking, and that caught them both off guard. CRASH! They slammed into each other.

JAI POV

"Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry I di..." I drifted off my words to see my nerd rival, Nel. I stared at him. I didn't know how cute he was until know. "Hello?" He said, cause I zoned out.

BOTH POV

"Hi Nel...."

"Hi Jai...."

"Look Im sorry Nel, I know youre disappointed that we had a tie in the spelling bee last week, and im sorry if I cost you the last word."

N:Her Black Curls tied in a ponytail looked so soft and fluffy, and her eyes were the color of a beautiful midnight black.....

"I Was disappointed and I forgive you for breaking my buzzer. I knew it was an accident, but I felt mad. Friends?"

"Friends."

LIKE. COMMENT. SHARE.