°•math class•°

Math class, a hell I could never escape, it's questions bending my mind to an oblivion. I hate that this is first period.... My scars started to ache and I clutch my wrist, not even a second later I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn to see Johnathan Byers, my best and only friend, (but of course I love him with all my heart) "lemme see what's wrong y/n... " he whispered I hesitated at his words "n-no. " his face growing with more worry "please y/n... Please. " I look into his eyes and feel his worry, I feel a ping of pain in my heart I sigh and roll up my sleeves carefully showing Johnathan in a way that no one else in the classroom could see... His face softened but he was still on edge..  "But why? " his question startled me but I take a sharp breath "b-because... Johnathan I hate myself because I can't find the courage to tell you how I feel... " his face softened completely "I'll do it for you.. "  before I can say anything Johnathan looks over at the teacher, then lowers his head to mine, he presses his lips on to mine it couldn't last long the period was ending. Right before the bell be whispered to me "I love you y/n an I always have and I always will... "

Nope it's not over, this is a short chap but ya know anything to start cha off haha ~•°s°•