An unexpected Twist

"I said let me... Fucking... Go."

You growled while struggling to get away from the male's grip, since his hands were pinning your wrists down to the ground while he hovered on top of you. You would gladly kick your leg up, aiming for his private area, but God knows what that psychopath could do if you dared to make a move on him. Your right cheek was feeling stingy and it was definitely bleeding after the slaps and scratches you received from him earlier at your failed attempt to defend yourself.

The young man above you chuckled and tilted his head to the side, then bent down a little to inch closer to your face, his mint-coloured eyes eagerly gazing into yours. You mustered up all the courage you had and locked your gaze with his, remaining silent while observing his features. That bastard-you thought. Even though he was probably the most good-looking man you had ever seen in your life, you knew that he was dangerous. Very dangerous. He could snap at any second and just... Tear you apart.  Fear was starting to take over you as you kept on thinking. Creating scenarios in your head about the fate you have met. What would his next move be? How would he kill you? Instantly? Slowly? In the most painful and torturing way possible. You felt a lump forming in your throat and your parted your lips to speak:

" I can't breathe..." You murmured, your voice coming out unbelievably hoarse and shaky. Suddenly, your forehead began to sweat, your heart started to race and you felt the need to be left alone for a while. 

Oh no...

You knew what was happening to you. 

You were having a panic attack.

But the male did not budge. Instead, he seemed to enjoy this. He enjoyed seeing you weak. Watching you suffer like that. A sadistic cackle escaped his lips and he let go of your hands, his palm making his way to your throat, where he curled his fingers around your skin. 

"Look at you, princess... So fragile. And so..." He leaned down to whisper close to your ear, his voice smooth and his tone more mocking than ever before. "... Pathetic." Unknown muttered and turned his head to face your neck before attacking your skin with his lips roughly, then sunk his teeth to create a purple mark, making you scream in pain. His thigh slid between your legs and he rolled his hips once, his hands roaming down to grip on your hips, then sneakily attempted to undo your pants. Suddenly, you felt your stomach turn. You would not let that disgusting stranger take advantage of your body like that too. You wiggled and grunted, trying your best to escape, but all your efforts seemed to have no results.

You were clearly not okay at this point. You could feel your head spinning and you couldn't take it anymore; you wanted your space, even if that meant putting your life at risk. With all the strength you had, you managed to push the male off of you, his body hitting the ground with a loud thump. 

Of course, he would not leave you alone after this. You crossed the line and you were going to pay for it.

"You fucking bitch..." He growled, cletching his teeth and he immediately shot up, making his way to you to grab a fistful of your hair. You let out a cry of pain and tried to push him away, yet all he did was to tighten his grip, making you whimper. "Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?! Do you know what you have done to yourself? Well, good news, angel face. Say goodbye to all your friends... How sweet would it be... To film your torturous death. Your loud screams as I cut you into pieces. And then send my masterpiece to them, ri--"

And that's when a loud gasp came out of him, your action catching him by surprise. You had clung onto his body, your face buried in his chest and you were sobbing uncontrollably, your breath getting more and more uneven.