Stop Teasing! ~ Larry Stylinson

• Dedicated to Jade Parsons

This oneshot is dedicated to Jade Parsons who gave me the idea of lip biting in order to write this story:) Thanks chicka, love you!<3

It was the 17th of December 2013, only a week until Christmas Eve, only a week until Louis' 22nd birthday. The boys, minus Liam, who was currently stuck in his hotel room with a sickness bug, were all sat in their seats being interviewed by some blonde foreign, most likely German, interviewer. The interview started off good with a few questions about their upcoming worldwide stadium tour set to start early next year, but as the interview went on, the questions became a bit of a bore as they were the same typical questions they would always get asked. 'What's your favourite colour?' 'What do you look for in a potential girlfriend?' You know, those type of questions. As time passed, Harry began looking around the room out of pure curiosity when his eyes landed on Louis, not just on Louis himself, but on Louis' lips, that he was now currently biting, not noticing the pair of green eyes staring at him. Harry's gaze went from Louis' lips to his eyes several times before realising that Louis wasn't paying any attention. Not liking the fact his boyfriend wasn't paying him any attention, Harry coughed loudly hoping to snap Louis out of  his trance. As Harry hoped, Louis' head snapped up and his eyes onto Harry with a dazed expression covering his flawless face. Harry gave Louis a look as if to say 'Stop biting your goddamn lip' but non-surprisingly, Louis didn't quite understand what Harry was trying to say, so to help Louis understand, Harry glared at Louis and bit his lip causing Louis to smirk once he understood what Harry meant. As the interview was nearing the end, the interviewer asked the boys "If you were to date any member of the band, who would it be and why?" whilst looking directly at Louis. 

"Um, I think I'd date Harry, because just look at him." Louis said, reaching over to poke at Harry's cheeks causing his dimples to show as he smiled lovingly at the actions from his boyfriend. 

The interviewer smiled and then passed the question onto Harry to answer.

"Yeah, I'd date Louis because he's really nice to talk to y'know? He's fun and seems like he'd be a good boyfriend" Harry smiles looking directly at Louis who blushes.

As the interview went on, Louis felt the need to be cheeky, so he decided he would stare at Harry for as long and as much as possible whilst biting his lip, without being caught by Niall, Zayn or the interviewer. 

Harry noticed Louis' little plan and silently whimpered as the sight of Louis biting his lip sent tingles straight down to his length. 

For the remainding few minutes of the interview, Harry tried to keep his gaze off Louis, but couldn't help looking over at him now and then to see if Louis was still carrying out his evil little plan, and Louis, being Louis, was doing just that.

Soon enough, the interview ended and the boys were driven back to their hotels to check in and go straight up to their separate rooms, other than Louis and Harry, who of course shared a room to 'save money' as they like to call it.

As soon as Louis and Harry went into their room and shut the door behind them Harry looked straight at Louis with a glare.

"What? What did I do now?!" Louis chuckled.

"Oh you know exactly what you've been doing, Tomlinson" Harry retorted.

"Oh yeah, and why don't you show me exactly what I've been doing, Styles?" Louis said inching closer to Harry who was now hypnotised by Louis lips.

"Hm, instead of showing you what you were doing, I think I'll show you exactly what you've been making me wanna do to you throughout that bloody interview" Harry said still focused on Louis lips, before surging towards Louis and attacking his lips with his own, causing Louis to let out a muffled moan as Harry's soft lips moved against his own in a fast rhythm.

From there on, the only noises coming from their room was the mixture of moans, pants and gasps along with the sound of the headboard of their bed slamming against the wall causing Niall to frown and throw a pillow over his head.

"How did you like that babe?" Louis asked Harry smiling softly at the curly boy in his arms.

"It was great, really great" Harry said yawning.

"Tired are we curly?" Louis said ruffling Harry's curls.

Harry only nodded before slipping into a deep sleep causing Louis to silently aw at the sleeping boy's innocent looking face.

"Goodnight my beautiful boy" Louis whispered, kissing Harry's forehead before turning the bedside light off and falling asleep.