Chapter 1

Flora pov:
It was a shiny morning day! I woke up and saw the time was 6.00pm

"Good! I have one hour to bath,wear my t-shirt and have my breakfast!" I told myself

I bath and brush my teeth once done I wore my t-shirt with jacket and wore my jeans with my boots,I wore some makeup and I also wear my watch I look at the time it was 6.30pm so thirty more minutes for me to have my breakfast once done I went out and saw my bestie, Kelly! She is a popular girl in high school but for me i'm not that popular i'm just a dump girl in high school. Mean girls try to bully me but Kelly came and save the day! I wonder why she wants to be my friend......btw she's wearing tight jeans with black t-shirt and she's wearing boots like me... I think she is popular because she's pretty! She also wears jewellerys like earing and all that she wears red lipstick where at high school is not allowed.

"Hey girl let's go!" Kelly said with a big smile across her face I like her smile it makes her beutiful

"Okay Kel!" I say calling her nickname
She opened the car door for me like I'm her boss! Once we reached school so many people greeted Kelly...but not me I think because Kelly is a friendly person I hide behind Kelly so people will not see me.. unfortunately people see me because i'm not like a small kid i'm a teenager went me and Kelly came in all of them look at Kelly and many boys and girls wanted her to seat beside them but she seats beside me after three hours of boring lesson it's time for recess! Many girls go recess with Kelly but me I just followed them from behind... someone run and bumped into me...

"So sorry!" That person said

"It's ok!" I say

I looked up and saw a boy he's so damn hot! He lends he's hand and pulled me up I blushed...

"Umm what's your name?" He ask

"My name is Flora..." I say

"Ohh hey Flora nice name my name is Erik Boston just call me Erik and bye hope we meet again!"

I just walked and went to queue for food. Once recess is over I went up and before I can go in to class the mean girls blocked my way their leader was Bella they lean me to the wall before Bella can punch me Kelly came....

"Hey! Get off my friend you.... dumbass!" Kelly said shouting she always saved the day like supergirl!

Kelly bring me to class...

"Did they hurt u?" Kelly said worrying about me

"Nope! Thank u Kel you are the one that make me feel good everyday!" I say

She hug me and I hug her back we went to class together... after five hours of fun and boring lesson finally it's going home time! I went down with Kelly.

"Sorry Flora I can't go home with you I need to go home with Kevin! Is it ok for you?" Kelly said with a smile

"Yeah... who's Kevin?" I say

"He's my boyfriend..." Kelly whispered

"Bye girl!" She said

I went home myself after halfway of walking I felt tired and seat down at the branch.. Err my house is so far with my home! If it's near that is more good!

"Alone?" A familiar voice said
I looked at the side and saw the hot boy,Erik Boston..

"Yeah I guess.." I say

He seats beside me and took of his bag and put it at the side where I put

"Do you want to go home with me together?" He said

I nod and started walking there was a silence between us..

"What's your name again?" He said cutting the silence

"My name is Flora!" I say

Went we reached my house we just waved to each other.... I went in the house and took a quick shower I seat at my bed and wonder.... Do Erik like me? Do he wants me to be his friend? Do he....

"Hun come on down for lunch I made you a pancake!" My mom shouted cutting my thoughts

When I went down I saw my dad,my mom,my big sis and my small sis err they always get down first! Btw I have four sibilings...including me is five! Also I like my small sister and my mom the most because they always love me they never scold me unlike my big sis she always scold me for nothing because at school she always bully people btw she's a hot girl and a bad girl! And my father went I dropped something he will scold me and I will get grounded...

~~Next Day~~

Kelly pov:
I wake up and saw the time it was 6.20am I took a quick bath and wore my white singlet with my black jacket I wore my short skirt with my long black socks and black boots... I wore my red lipstick and put some make-up I also wear my watch I went down and took my phone I text Flora..

Kelly: sorry girl can't take you from home today Kevin wants me to skip school for some reasons

After a few minutes she replied

Flora: ohh it's ok
Kelly: hope at school no one bullies you!
Flora: yeah I'll make sure! :)
Kelly: see ya tommorow Flora! :)

She text me like so fast! I ate my breakfast and waited for Kevin outside my house five minutes later he came and I went inside the car btw he is a bad boy in school I like him because he is such a sweetheart! Me and Kevin took a quick kiss and then he drove. We reached to a restaurant... we went in.. there was so little people inside so we took a seat where nobody see's.

We took the same food that is steak we eat together and this day is going to be the best day I never go out with a boy before so.. this is my very first time even though i'm popular...

Done with the first chapter! Thank you for reading guys let's go to chapter 2!!