With all my heart

Just a Zammie oneshot I made when I was bored. Hope you like it. Excuse all spelling and grammar mistakes.

Cammie's p.o.v

Zach and I boarded the helicopter on our way to D.C to get back a stolen memory chip for the CIA. It was a low priority mission but whenever you get a chance to go on a mission you take it.

Its been two years since I graduated the Gallagher Academy, and I miss it often, it will always be my home.

So much has happened in the short period of time, first off the Gallagher Academy got rebuilt and Blackthorn officially became a school for spies (thanks to the help of Zach and Joe) Yes I call him Joe now, I figured it would be weird to call my step dad Mr. Solomon. Anyway, Zach and I are still together and I can honestly say he is the love of my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zach saying "Gallagher girl are you ok?" I turned my head from the window I was previously staring at to look at him. He looked the same, handsome as always but his face had more of a mature look. We both had to grow up a lot in the past couple of years. I looked him in the eyes to find them full if worry and concern.

"Yeah I'm fine" He smiled in response. He turned to go back to whatever he was doing (sleeping) but before he got the chance I hugged him tightly. He was shocked. "What was that for?" I turned to face him again.

"Zach you always stood by my side even if I didn't" it didn't take him long to realize I was talking about when I thought I was crazy. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I love you, your my Gallagher girl." I smiled "And i love you my Blackthorne boy, from your sexy smirk to your sparkling eyes." He had a stupid grin on my face which made me roll my eyes. "I always knew you thought my smirk was sexy." I just rolled my eyes some more. We began talking and soon I eventually fell asleep on Zach's comfy shoulder with him saying "I'll wake you up when we get there."

Soon I felt Zach shaking me telling my to wake up. I groaned and sat up feeling groggy. "I'm up, I'm up" He smirked at me, even if it was sexy it did get annoying at times. "Lets go sleeping beauty." He stood up and I filled suit. "You got one thing right." I mumbled grumpy he woke me up from my good dream. Surprisingly I forgot what the dream was about but that was besides the point.

"Yeah, I guess you were sleeping for a long time." I glared at him as we walked down the steps of the helicopter. This mission wouldn't take long , we knew the location, the security system which was disabled (thanks to Liz) before we arrived.

Zach grabbed my hand and soon enough we were walking the streets of D.C. A lot has happened here, including my aunt getting shot saving Macey, and the place where Zach and I first met. Sure I disliked him then but look at us now. The location of the building was only a few blocks away, this mission would be quick.

An hour later we finished the mission and Zach was dragging me somewhere and whenever I asked he gave me his I-know-something-you-don't smile. I haven't see him smile like that since the Gallagher and Blackthorn exchange.

"Where are we going?" I asked for the 37th time. I was growing impatient. Zach just smirked in response. He seemed to do that a lot lately. I stopped walking which he noticed immediately since he was holding my hand. "Cammie come on." I studied his face. His whole face looked impatient and annoyed with me but if you looked really closely his eyes betrayed his face, they looked nervous. "Zach are you ok?" He nodded. "Come on before it gets too dark." I nodded skeptically and took his hand.

I was silent for a while (9 minutes and 45 seconds) before I finally spoke. "Are we there yet" Zach merely shook his head not saying a word. Something was worrying him, but like everything else he doesn't tell me right away. I guess time will tell. While I was lost in my thoughts, we arrived. I looked at where we were and couldn't believe it.

It was a gazebo, just like the one in Roseville. This one was overlooking a small pond and it was sunset making it even more breathtaking. "Gallagher girl?" I was so lost by the beauty I forgot Zach was there as well. I turned around to see him on one knee. Tears of joy welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe it, he was proposing. "Cameron Ann Morgan, ever since i laid eyes on you I fell in love with you. And everyday I'm with you I fall in love even more. You are my Gallagher girl. Cammie would you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Tears started to spill out of my eyes as I nodded and said "yes" he put the ring on my finger and twirled my around. Then he dipped me like when we first kissed. "Just so you know Gallagher girl, in going to kiss you now." I smiled, remembering the moment when he first said that to me.

"I love you my Gallagher girl" he said. I kissed him softly before saying "I love you too my Blackthorne boy." We shared one more kiss. Then he said "Mrs Goode, has a nice ring to it." I laughed," it sure does." we walked back to the helicopter to go back to Gallagher to tell everyone the news. Everything was as it should be with Zach beside me.