Chapter 1

(Picture is Alex, who is played by young Diana Agron)
Alex's P.O.V.
I look up at Mr. John as we pull up to a motel. He smiles at me.
"Everything will be okay, I can't stay long but my boys will take care of you."
I nod.
We walk into the room that they're staying in and I see two boys watching TV.
"Dean. Sam."
Both boys jump up. Their eyes go from their dad to me. I sink back, behind Mr. John.
"Boys this is Alex. I can't stay long because I have another hunt. She's staying with us from now on."
The youngest one nods.
"Why dad?"
"Because I said so Dean."
The oldest- or Dean, rolls his eyes.
"I have to go," he looks at me "you'll be okay, Alex."
I nod. I trust Mr. John. He did save me after all.
"Okay Mr. John."
He laughs.
"Just call me John."
I nod. The door slams and his beat up truck roars to life. I look at the boys awkwardly until the youngest one, which I assumed was Sam; grinned at me.
"I'm Sam!"
"Hi, I'm Alex." I whisper.
"You're sleeping in the chair." Dean says.
I nod, grateful that I have a place to stay.
"Dean, don't be mean. You can sleep in my bed with me." Sam smiles.
"Dad wouldn't allow that."
Sam pulls out a little phone and puts it to his ear.
"Dad, Dean's trying to make Alex sleep in the chair. Can she sleep in my bed with me? Okay. Yes sir. Bye dad."
He looks at Dean and sticks his tongue out.
"Dad said yes. He also said to stop being mean."
Dean groans and I sit in the chair.
"I-I can sleep in the chair." I whisper.
I really didn't mind.
"You're not sleeping in a chair. My dad doesn't mind."
I nod.
"Whatever. You're making your own food and you shower after we do."
I nod, quickly. Luckily my mom taught me how to cook before- I sigh, not wanting to relive how she died.
"Are you okay?" Sam whispers.
I nod quickly. I grab my bag and pull my dads wallet out. He told me to take his and moms wallet so I had money. My parents were very well off and I took the emergency money too so I had a good amount of money.
"I-I'm going to go find a place to get food. What do you guys want for dinner? I don't mind cooking for all of us."
"Tacos!" Sam grins.
I smile and nod.
"Dad wouldn't let you go by yourself." Dean growls, grabbing his jacket and keys.
I nod, feeling bad because I upset him. My eyes widen as I see a beautiful 67 Chevy Impala in front of me.
"This is yours?"
He nods.
"She's beautiful."
Dean grins but quickly drops his smile.
We get to the supermarket and I get a cart. I grab meat, shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream, soft and hard taco shells, taco seasoning and apple juice because Sam wanted it and Dean said no.
"Alex put it back. I don't have the money for all of this. Lets just go to the taco shop."
I ignore him and walk up to the register.
"24.87"
I pull out 25 dollars and hand it to the guy. He gives me the change and I put it in the little box for children in hospitals. We get back to the motel and I start cooking. Once I get done I put everyone's food on a plate and pour Sam some apple juice. I only eat half of a taco while the boys scarf down multiple tacos. I wasn't very hungry, but I knew I had to eat. I was too sad to be hungry.
"Thank you for making dinner. It was the best food I've ever had."
Sam says.
I smile at him, sadly. Poor kid has probably never had a home cooked meal in his life.
"Sam go to bed. You have school tomorrow."
"So do you!" Sam huffs.
"I guess we have to get you enrolled." Dean rolls his eyes.
I sigh. I wasn't trying to be a pain. I get into bed with Sam and close my eyes. I never went to sleep though. Every time I closed my eyes I saw my little sister, begging me to help her. I tried to help her but I couldn't move. The man with black eyes wouldn't let me. I laid there until I heard Dean shuffling.
"It's time to wake up."
I sit up immediately.
"You look terrible."
Well thanks. I just nod and poke Sam until he wakes up.
-Time skip to end of school-
I look up from my book and see some kid pushing Sam. I walk over to them.
"Leave him alone." I say to the guy that was at least 17.
"What are you gonna do?" He sneers.
"Pick on someone your own size."
"Like you?" He grins, as he shoves me to the ground. I feel a sharp pain in my hip as I hit a rock. That's gonna leave a bruise.
"Alex."
"Go Sam. I'm okay."
"Al-"
"Sam! Go."
Sam runs away and I get back up.
"Bug off." I groan.
He pushes me back down and hits me in the face three times before running off. I see the impala driving down the street. Well gee, thanks Dean. Don't wait up. I sigh and start limping back to the motel. After about 15 minutes I knock on the door to the hotel. Sam opens the door and gasps.
"Dean!" Sam yells.
I sit in the chair and sigh.
"Deans in the bathroom. He'll be out in a minute. I'm so sorry! I tried to get him to wait and find you but he wouldn't even let me speak."
"It's okay, Sam."
Dean walks out and groans.
"Seriously? Your first day and you already got into a fight? Dads gonna be pissed." He grins.
Sam's face turns red.
"She was standing up for me. Piss off!"
Dean looks at Sam shocked.
"He pushed me and she helped me. He hurt her for helping me. I'm so sorry." He whispers the last part but we all heard it.
"Sam it's not your fault."
"You're bleeding."
I look down at my shirt and sure enough, I'm bleeding.
"Take your shirt off. We have to clean it." Sam whispers.
I slowly take my shirt off, luckily I wore a sports bra today. Sam gasps as he sees the purple bruised starting to form. He runs and grabs a rag and puts it over the wound and I wince.
"How old was he?" Dean asks.
"At least 17." I whisper.
"A 17 year old was picking on you?" Dean growls.
Sam just nods.
"I could've stopped it." He cries once I stop bleeding.
"Sam-" I start.
"No! I could've stopped it. I didn't want to resort to violence but if I would've just punched him once you wouldn't be hurt."
"I'm okay."
He sighs and nods.
"Lets go to bed."
Dean stares at me as I get in bed.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For protecting Sam."
I nod, exhausted. This time, I
go straight to sleep.
----------------------------------------
What do you guys think? Was it okay? Please let me know. Vote if you liked it(: and remember to always keep fighting 💗